• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^<v

Years
    ^ still can't get over how cool that avatar is
    < broke right now and just applied for an online credit service out of pure impulse. Lord help me.
    v what's the last song you listened to, and why?

A: tidy up decorations we've had up since 2014, save up to buy for gifts for the loved ones, get fat from all the good food, and ready my ears for the fireworks

pkmin3033

^ Has somewhat good taste in YGO card archetypes :o
    < On a lunchbreak before going back to this Ivysaur drawing that is driving me insane
    v What was the last TV show you watched?

A: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. On Chapter 19 and determined to finish it before the end of the week.

Years
    ^ Shares the same name with my Pokegirl crush
    < Wishing for extra work opportunities so I could get some extra income
    v What's the main thing on your Christmas wishlist?

A: The Office, as normie as it sounds. Just finished my first run through and I absolutely enjoyed it!

Years
    ^ knows me well
    < mass applying to random companies online because i'm tired of being broke underpaid-ness
    v what was the most expensive gift you bought someone? what made you buy it?

A: For the past few years my mindset's been "is there really a need to start doing something you've wanted to do at a specific special date? heck no. just go out and do it.". Therefore I tend to have resolutions wherever and whenever, and I think it's been pretty good for me.

Years
    • Seen today
    ^ Very good contributor to the off-topic forum
    < Dog is sleeping next to me
    v What's your favorite forum game to play in this section?

answer: Lemonade.

Years
    ^ chill dude
    < neck hurts after a night of not sleeping in an optimal position
    v how many hours of sleep did you get last night?

A: Off-Topic. nice place to just vibe out.

Years
    ^ most definitely cute irl
    < woke up groggy as hell and i don't know why
    v how many marshmallows do you think you can put in your mouth?

A: went out with my gf and her friends bcs one of them had a bday party heyoo! been a while since we went to actual malls and we just spend the whole day there.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    ^ apparently woke up groggy at time of posting
    < trying to make a gif work as a signature but can't get it to work askfjlaskfjaslk;f
    v favorite song?

A: 1, i do not have the patience to put more in my mouth as im eating one already

Years
    ^ needs more CSS lessons
    < legs suffering DOMS from walking all day yesterday, feeling the full force right now
    v do you play an instrument? if yes, which one?

A: changes every now and then. right now it's circles by post malone bcs that bassline just hit different.

Back