• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[v2.0] Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Good thing you're part of a very small minority because a lot of fans really love Trixie, as well as Starlight and Discord (they even get excited about a new Discord episode). No need to be such a party pooper for everypony else.

I'm sorry where's the rule that states I have to like HORRID NOT REDEEMED characters that they are practically TRYING TO SHOVE DOWN MY GOD DAMN THROAT and expecting me to like?

Oh wait... that's right... THERE ISN'T.

They can take their BS and SHOVE IT DOWN THEIR THROATS instead.

SHOVE SHIT DOWN MY THROAT, I SHOVE SHIT DOWN YOURS.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
immature stuff
That's really not the way to talk to your fellow MLP fans, or to anybody here on PC for that matter. Keep a civil tone, or you will be prohibited from posting in this thread further.

Is this show still getting new episodes by the way? I stopped watching somewhere in season 2, I think... Not sure why really, as I did enjoy it.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
All this hate for some of the best ponies in the show lol.

Starlight is a cutie, she can do no wrong for me. Her season 6+ manestyle is adorable, but I still enjoy her season 5 mane. If the show were to turn into this, I'd be really happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZFZGOupdPA

And Trixie is great too, not just because I'm a Seth shill. Trixie's always been adorable. I guess I judge ponies by how cute they look and their color scheme rather than their hateful personalities. Kathleen Barr and Kelly Sheridan make them great.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Is this show still getting new episodes by the way? I stopped watching somewhere in season 2, I think... Not sure why really, as I did enjoy it.

The show's on its 7th season, with a movie coming up next month.

And Trixie is great too, not just because I'm a Seth shill.

Looks like someone spent a little too much time at Equestria Daily. :P

Melody

Banned
Years
Oh my, this thread! Needs life!

Honestly I adore the show. It's nice. Recently they aired a new episode featuring Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash that I really liked! Like it was an episode that really takes you back to Season 1 and 2 with it's style, it was a very nice throwback episode! :3

Years
I still love MLP also! Nice to see people are still interested to post in the club ^^ Twilight's been my favorite since she became a princess but Fluttershy is super cute and a close second.

I've watched ahead a few weeks ago (guessing the episodes were leaked again..) and loveloved the season 7 finale. Super cool. This was a good season in general though, I think The Perfect Pear was one of my favorites to date. Also CMC episodes are good too!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
So, I'm hearing stuff regarding the next season got leaked, which I find strange because I thought the next season would start next year during the Spring.

Back