• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vices!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Simple question. What are your vices? It can be anything from something lighter "I am guilty of never making my bed in the morning" to something more serious "I have a gambling addiction."

So what are some/ all of your biggest vices?

Years
  • Vices!

Quick to anger and impatient would be ones for me. Pride, envy and obsession are others too.

Years
  • Potato chips. Mmmmmmm.

I'm guilty of comparing myself to other people and either berating myself for not having/doing things they have/do (if they're people I like) or judging them too harshly (if they're people I don't like).

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Self-pity, if that even counts. I have it way more often than I should. It's kind of like narcissism or vanity in the form of self loathing (if that's even possible).

At least I make my bed. xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I always want to know your answers to these threads Kura but you never answer your own question D:

I... don't know. I'm too pessimistic?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Self-pity, if that even counts. I have it way more often than I should. It's kind of like narcissism or vanity in the form of self loathing (if that's even possible).

At least I make my bed. xD

I know what you mean. Like you feel like you're too self-centered because you think about yourself a lot and/or feel you deserve more than you get? I know the feeling haha.

I'm addicted to caffeine. Every once in a while I think I should quit but I don't like the boring taste of straight water, and I don't want sugar-filled juices, and other common drinks (tea, coffee, soda) all have caffeine in them so I end up drinking caffeine anyway.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Slushies are my vice. 7Eleven slushies. I can't stop, man. I want to, but I just... can't.

WHEN IS THE NEW FLAVOUR COMING OUT? I NEED IT! HOOK IT TO MY VEINSSSS

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I have way too many vices.

-Procrastination: A big issue that I mostly overcame, although the summer's managed to bring it back. Right now, I should be studying for SAT 2s that I'm gonna take in October, but I haven't at all. So worried now =/

-Caffeine: Usually soda, though coffee's certainly also there. I don't know, soda just tastes... good. All it Ramadan managed to control that a tiny bit

-Not making my bed: I'm lazy!

Years
  • I'm very lazy... definitely an enormous vice of mine. XD; I always lazy out of changing my bed sheets, cleaning, washing dishes... even drawing! It's such a bad habit that's hard to break, but I guess it was because my parents didn't push me enough as a kid and let me do whatever I want.

Also, I'm rather addicted to the computer. x__o; I'll also add that I have little motivation to do anything, which is probably why I go online often.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
  • I am terrible at commitments, really. If I told a friend that I'd go to the mall with them the next day, what I really mean is "there's a fifty-fifty chance of me turning up in your house, so you'd better swing by mine if I end up being too lazy to get out of bed." Combine that with my lack of foresight and poof! My biggest vice. :(

Years
  • Mmm. One of my biggest vices I believe would be procrastination. Especially when it comes down to school work. Yet on a more 'guilty pleasure' note, I would have to say salt. I salt just about everything I eat, and when I do I go way overboard. And I love it, which is very bad. xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • First and foremost, I am known to be very impatient. I can also be vengeful if I think I've been wronged. I can be quite greedy too, regarding both money and power, and I put a heavy emphasis on material things. I also have this burning ambition for world domination and ruling with an iron fist. I also tend to obsess over certain things and can be quite secretive, I'm also lazy and tend to gorge myself on junk/fast food a lot.

Ayselipera

I guess my biggest ones would be worrying and over thinking. Which I do till the point where I pretty much doubt everyone, but just never say anything.

Besides that I would say getting annoyed. But I seriously don't know if everyone that I know is just super dumb and annoying or if I just have low tolerance for people. But it usually results in me avoiding everyone because I'm so angry and annoyed, BUT THEN I GET BORED AND LONELY ROAR

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Procrastination, laziness, wayyyy too ambitious, and ofc PC.

I would quit all of them except one (guess which and why) but it's really hard.

Oh and don't forget, I go ape**** on certain people and that needs to stop.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • my biggest vices? well one of them is a... pretty NC-17 thing so i'll just leave it at that, and the other is my addiction to chocolate and caramel sundaes; i just can't get enough of them!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I never make my bed lol
    I procrastinate a lot
    I am kinda messy
    I eat too much junk food and not enough fruit and other healthy things
    I stay up way to late and sleep in too late
    I am kind of slobbish with my health
    I give up on things way too quickly
    I worry all the time about pretty much everything
    I let the simplest little things get to me to the point where I'm really upset.

That's about it.

Back