• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIP-Post Pictures of Yourself!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I have a candid photo of me I'd like to share :3

Spoiler:

Years
    I have a candid photo of me I'd like to share :3

Spoiler:
    You look good man :D

Anyways, here's yet another one from me.. last night one of the nose pieces broke off my glasses so I had to wear an older pair for the rest of the evening (and this morning).. here's what I look like with the other pair of glasses on:

Spoiler:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Cammy and I :3

Spoiler:

and a bit risque, but this is my teacher Halloween costume for a party him and I are going to on November 1st lol

Spoiler:

Better do your homework :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Aha, she's my girlfriend, Bruce. ;3

And Bell, you and your boyfriend are legit adorable <3 Loving the Halloween outfit!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Going out to the nightclub and not in any way an excuse to test my phone's ability to sync with my nine-year-old laptop whilst I wait on my friends to hit me up.

Oh, and it's sideways...I could swear tinypic used to have a way to edit pictures, but I couldn't find one. >_>
    Spoiler:

Years
    Going out to the nightclub and not in any way an excuse to test my phone's ability to sync with my nine-year-old laptop whilst I wait on my friends to hit me up.

Oh, and it's sideways...I could swear tinypic used to have a way to edit pictures, but I couldn't find one. >_>
    Spoiler:

Take me along :3 Lookin' good!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

Spoiler:

There's this guy on tumblr that I follow that looks exactly like you...but he's a lot younger though. haha

Looking amazing there btw :D

Years
    Cammy and I :3

Spoiler:

and a bit risque, but this is my teacher Halloween costume for a party him and I are going to on November 1st lol

Spoiler:

Better do your homework :P
    Oh my gosh y'all look super cute together n_n And nice costume as well :D

Spoiler:
    You're lookin' good mate! :D

Spoiler:

My Halloween costume. I'm going as Alice this year. :3
    Oh my gosh you too! So adorable! <3

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I'm in the process of finishing my costume for this year's Halloween, I'll post a picture when I'm done. I hope you like it as mush as I do. This year I'll be a plague doctor, medico della peste. :3

Back