• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIP-Post Pictures of Yourself!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • The other pic post above was supposed to be staff-exclusive, but I'm fine with this one being available to supporters. :D

Taken on Sunday midnight. Yay closing shifts! I had a bad eye at that time so I had to "wink".

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • The other pic post above was supposed to be staff-exclusive, but I'm fine with this one being available to supporters. :D

Taken on Sunday midnight. Yay closing shifts! I had a bad eye at that time so I had to "wink".

Spoiler:

omg you are so pretty. :3

I haven't posted here in a while, so I'll post something from my convention. Be warned, my hair is very flat and boring without any of my hats.

Spoiler:

On my head a little neko bus I got. I'm obsessed with the neko bus from My Neighbor Totoro because it's sooo cute. <3

Tek

Years
  • Oh yeah this is a thing! I've got some new ones.

15zm6bb.jpg

Can you see me?

1izb6h.jpg

Why did I choose this angle? Don't know! Why does my head look so small? Also don't know!

s6qes3.jpg

Yeah, she's with me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • @ Hani: ahh thanks xD I was thinking that waves are better than plain straight. You look awesome as well!~

@ Tek: Men who take pictures with cats = <3333

also is that an aqua blue 3ds? I have that same one!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • ok i havnt posted here before, so lets go :P

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

took them yesterday lol

not to be racist or anything but you look all the same :x

but, have to say, you look sleek for a nub ;3

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • It's been a while. Have another.

-snip-

Last edited:

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    I look Horrible today but here is a picture of me 6 months ago. I know I look young but I'm 15 :P
    m0ynAVr.png

TY

I was bored, it had been ages and my hat is too big for my tiny head... also still slightly drunk xP

Spoiler:

Dont judge im Dutch (YES THAT IS A LEGIT REASON TYVM)

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I suppose it's about time I posted one of myself. This one is from the summer, I'm using it because it's half decent and I'm not usually photogenic :l

Spoiler:
    Ooh! Very nice. You look well-kempt, and I like how your avatar resembles you. I thought I was the only one who did that. Super points for that.

And this is me, by the way. My avatar does not currently resemble me, sadly:

Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Spoiler:

I guess this is a good place to post a pic, not public and all. Sorry if the cig offends anyone, don't have another recent pic. And damn it, the receding hairline is ridiculous every time I see this pic. :(

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I've been letting my hair grow, and quite obviously my beard as well. My beard is actually growing in really nicely for once, it normally grows in extremely patchy D:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    PhKYL8l.jpg

I guess its a good enough update to the other pic. Cause now I'm rocking my goatee. Goatee's are cool.

Back