• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • It'll be ages before I finish my post goal for Charizard. xD

If it'll be ages for you, then it's an eternity for me! ;__; I could never, ever imagine myself hitting 10,000 posts in my entire PC life. xD

(But with March traditionally being PokéTrivia's strongest month of the year, anything can happen!! :D)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    C'mon I know ya'll can do it! I didn't find reaching it too hard (though I also post in every thread that I have a response for but still!!) I have faith in all of you!

Meadow

Years
  • C'mon I know ya'll can do it! I didn't find reaching it too hard (though I also post in every thread that I have a response for but still!!) I have faith in all of you!

Hehe, sounds like Victini is granting us all an energy boost with Victory Star! ;)

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    With this post(2715), I finish Ninetales. Are we eventually going to raise all the Community Pokemon suggested?

Username: CodeHelmet
    Pokémon: Alolan Vulpix <- Decision to evolve it depends on answer to question.
    Postcount: 2715
    Hemisphere: Northern

If people pick them again and they get rolled for then sure. Every Community Day will have new Pokemon picked. Although you would need to buy an Alolan Stone to evolve your Vulpix.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • If people pick them again and they get rolled for then sure. Every Community Day will have new Pokemon picked. Although you would need to buy an Alolan Stone to evolve your Vulpix.

I'll keep picking it then because Vulpix is love, Vulpix is life lol. Plus it's an Ice Type. I'll go ahead and buy the Alolan Stone to evolve the one I'm raising to Alolan Ninetales. I'll have to go subtract 600 from my VPP points for buying one to use. Still going to keep Alolan Vulpix in my signature because it's soooo cute.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    With this post(2715), I finish Ninetales. Are we eventually going to raise all the Community Pokemon suggested?

Username: CodeHelmet
    Pokémon: Alolan Vulpix <- Decision to evolve it depends on answer to question.
    Postcount: 2715

Alolan Vulpix @ 2,715
    Hatch @ 2,730
    Alolan Ninetails @ Level 100: 2,890
    Shiny: No

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hello yes hi I've finished Beautifly!! Time for my next one!

Name: Ash
    Pokemon: Torchic

At this point I figured I'd see about finishing May's Challenge since I'm already halfway there with Delcatty (Skitty), Beautifly, and Glaceon!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    hello yes hi I've finished Beautifly!! Time for my next one!

Pokemon: Torchic

At this point I figured I'd see about finishing May's Challenge since I'm already halfway there with Delcatty (Skitty), Beautifly, and Glaceon!

Torchic @ 12,086
    Hatch @ 12,101
    Blaziken @ Level 100: 12,261

Years
  • Now that Yamask is complete I finally meet the requirements to raise Mew with Mime Jr (Psychic), Chimecho (Psychic) and Yamask (Ghost) as the requirements.

Name: Ash Ketchup
    Pokémon: Mew

I have also completed my bit of Charizard so you can strike that off the list :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Now that Yamask is complete I finally meet the requirements to raise Mew with Mime Jr (Psychic), Chimecho (Psychic) and Yamask (Ghost) as the requirements.

Pokémon: Mew

I have also completed my bit of Charizard so you can strike that off the list :)

Mew @ 1,074
    Hatch @ 1,089
    Mew @ Level 100: 1,324
    Shiny: Yes

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hello yes hi i'm back again... torchic is finished so on wards to the next one! btw does the shiny challenge count as 1 challenge since they're luck based? just double-checking while i work towards this challenge as well as future challenges.

anyways

Pokemon: Bulbasaur

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    hello yes hi i'm back again... torchic is finished so on wards to the next one! btw does the shiny challenge count as 1 challenge since they're luck based? just double-checking while i work towards this challenge as well as future challenges.

anyways

Pokemon: Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur @ 12,263
    Hatch @ 12,278
    Venusaur @ Level 100: 12,413

Shinies count as one but you can do the same challenge more than once as long as it's not worth the same Pokemon. So for example if you were to use Bulbasaur for a challenge you can't use it for anything else. But you can still use it towards a Legendary.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Okay so since Beautifly ended up shiny I'll probably end up doing Munchlax for May since I'd rather keep my shinies for the shiny challenge (due to being more points) than for the trainer challenges! Thanks for the confirmation!

also i meant 12263 not 12163 so safe enough to assume that i just increase all numbers by 100?

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Okay Cofagrigus is done! Let's go with....

Name: NobleJanobii
    Pokémon: Litwick
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Okay so since Beautifly ended up shiny I'll probably end up doing Munchlax for May since I'd rather keep my shinies for the shiny challenge (due to being more points) than for the trainer challenges! Thanks for the confirmation!

also i meant 12263 not 12163 so safe enough to assume that i just increase all numbers by 100?

Yeah I just fixed the numbers for you just to keep from getting confused later.

Okay Cofagrigus is done! Let's go with....

Name: NobleJanobii
    Pokémon: Litwick
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Litwick @ 392
    Hatch @ 407
    Chandelure@ Level 100: 567

Meadow

Years
  • Hurray, my Carracosta is now finished!! :D Man, that felt like the fastest VPP I've ever completed, ahaha.

Next up is this little one...!

Name: Revise Librarian
    Pokémon: Sandile

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hurray, my Carracosta is now finished!! :D Man, that felt like the fastest VPP I've ever completed, ahaha.

Next up is this little one...!

Name: Revise Librarian
    Pokémon: Sandile

Sandile @ 9,838
    Hatch @ 9,853
    Krookodile @ Level 100: 10,013

Alrighty I'll be taking a shiny Toxicroak as my next VPP.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Mew is the first legendary Pokemon to join my HOF so now it's time to move on to Victreebel!

Pokémon: Victreebel

I guess I don't need a leaf stone?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back