• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waking up

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    After you wake up from sleep, what are some things do you usually get done? In other words, what is your daily morning routine? For me, I kick off with washing my hair, face, and brushing teeth. After that, I'd prepare breakfast, eat, work on homework if there's any left, then get to either work or class depending on what day it is. If it's holiday, though, then I'd keep sleeping until afternoon. Then, I would take shower, eat lunch, and do whatever I have to. =)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I floss my teeth with a flosser while lying in bed, then get up and brush my hair and teeth and use the bathroom. If my boyfriend needs to leave with me, I wake him up at the same time when I get up. Then I sit in bed some more, do whatever work I need to do and browse PC/Facebook/other sites. About 15-20 minutes before leaving I get dressed and do my makeup and put my books in my backpack, and then head out.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    When i wake up, I brush my teeth and take a Shower and then If its Holidays, then i get online! And if there are classes then I have to wake up pretty early and brushing my teeth and shower and rush to class to attend it!

Years
    Usually I'm up, showered, dressed and out the door within 15 minutes.
    I should mention I have several alarms that go off every couple of minutes for an hour before I actually get up when I realise I'm late.

Years
    Depending on how I feel, and if I have energy, I wake up approximately 1.5 hours before I actually have to get out of the house so I can roll around until I'm ready to start working out. If not, I'll wake up 30 minutes before heading out, immediately get up, and then go through my morning routine, which only consists of brushing my teeth, and getting changed; I shower the night before because mornings are normally cold, and since I don't blow dry my hair, I can't be walking outside while it's still wet. And that's pretty much it.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Lay in bed either browsing on my phone or watching some TV for a while, get myself some breakfast and a cup of tea, throw myself into the shower, get changed for work, brush teeth, leave the house.

If i'm off work i'll usually just stay in bed for as long as possible watching TV or internetting. Much like i'm doing right now.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I get up and go to the bathroom to do my business, then make my daughter's breakfast, wake her up, give her breakfast, leave the house to take her to school.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    I simply get up, have a shower, brush my teeth and either check PC if I can or watch television until I have to get to school. I usually have breakfast at school so I don't waste time, as I'm really sluggish in the mornings at home.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I wake up at 6AM every morning (except on weekends), and I stay at least 30min. in my bed. Then I go to the bathroom, dress up, and head off to the bus stop.

I ♥♥♥♥ing hate mornings. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    day off
    -work out
    -shower
    -eat
    -go out

work day
    -work out
    -shower
    -go to work

work days I am always too nauseous to eat or drink anything so I just go

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I wake up, drink a huge amount of water and look my phone, check the messages and then the time. If I got two hours or less than the time I actually have to wake up I stay up, otherwise I go to bed.

When I'm finally up officially, I drink more water and get out my vape pen. I function better with a little nicotine. I then check my messages again and I go to the sites I usually frequent to wake up gently. Facebook, PC, ect. When I'm finally fully awake I shower get dressed and leave. I do my hair but not really makeup. I usually eat later on in the day.

Years
    First of all i open my eyes, then i brush my teeth with my girlfriend's hair, and then i head out to my plane, so i can parachute in the nearest island.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I lay in bed for about another 5 minutes - after that I put on clothing for the day - then I check my e-mail and Facebook to see whats new - after that I just enjoy the day.

Years
    I go to the bathroom, brush my hair and tie it back, then go downstairs for breakfast if I'm hungry. Afterwards I brush my teeth and sit around until it's time to go out or whatnot.. or if I'm lucky and have nothing to do I hop online and get to browsin'!

Years
    If I don't have anywhere to go...I'll usually take my sweet time waking up, which is then followed by me possibly stumbling right over to my computer. Breakfast and stuff often comes later, especially the breakfast if I'm not too hungry at the time.

If I have to be anywhere: I'll get up, get a shower, eat breakfast, and then probably lounge around a bit until I have to get going.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Afternoons Mornings are pretty lax for me; I don't really have anything important for me to do outside as I do all my work and school-related work from home. The only real difference in my routine is if it's a work day for Boyfriend, then I have more time to tend to myself before he comes over.

Weekday:
    -Potty.
    -Acquire Pepsi for morning caffeine.
    -Go straight to my desktop. Check important things for awhile, like forums, youtubes, and our shops. If there are any that day, I'll make a note of the orders we got.
    -Make some kind of food.
    -Brush teeth, floss, mouthwash.
    -Shower.

Weekend:
    -Potty.
    -Brush teeth.
    -Shower.
    -Get/Make lunch with Boyfriend. Lately this has been translated to, "What do you want from Taco Bell?"

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Ugh, I hate early morning period. Any time which I have to wake up before 11 sucks! On a "normal" day, I wake up and use the bathroom, then quickly take a shower. I normally don't eat anything for breakfast because I'm usually not hungry until noon. If I'm on my way to school, I normally just drink 1 cup of coffee to help me stay alert during the day. Besides that, I get dressed and get my supplies ready for the upcoming day. This all happens in the span of 20-30 minutes.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    After I wake up I reach for my alarm, deliver one swift punch to the buttons and fall back asleep.

Rinse and repeat.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    On work morning, get up, shower groggily, get dressedwish I could go back to bed, eat something, browse interwebs, and by this point I should be awake enough to tackle the day.

On a day off, I sleep until whenever I damn well feel like, and then just eat when I want, get dressed when I want, etc.

If I work a night, kinda the same as above but I know I have to go to work later so I can't keep myself asleep as long.

Back