• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Old username: HighZephyr
    New username: UpperCayce

That username is from a version of me from long ago.

Years
  • Old username: Aaayron
    New username: The Roniverse

It's the name of my Pokemon youtube channel so I figured I'd make it synonymous with my account name here. Thanks in advance if ever this gets approved; I already checked and it's available!

EDIT: Muchas gracias!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Old username: Rayoshi
    New username: RayCo

Thank you in advance

Years
  • Old username: Weter 23
    New username: Espik 23

I did this username change on all websites I had an account in in January 2019. I couldn't change it here so I did nothing. I'm very happy to see I'm able to change it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Old username: Linkinglinkingking
    New username: Citrus
    I've changed my usernames in every forums I'm in so I thought of doing it here too
    The name Citrus is already in use. Once you have made 50 posts on our forums, you can return to request it again, as is mentioned in the first post in this thread.

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • Old username: Dark Sceptile
    New username: Esp1222

Yes, I want the numbers. This is my username I use on everything now. I changed from my original one a few years back and thought I might as well finally change it on here since I think this is the last place it exists connected to me. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Old username: Momma
    New username: Roboticist

(Uh, I don't even know I was thinking when I first made an account. I'd like to make a change, if that's possible, thanks, though.)

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    How do you check if a name has been taken? I don't remember how to find the list all of registered users.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    old username: le_paragon
    new username: leParagon

thanks in advance
    Unfortunately, user leParagon was last active in August 2017 (less than 3 years ago). You will have to wait until 4 years have passed, or choose a different username.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How do you check if a name has been taken? I don't remember how to find the list all of registered users.
    The opening post in this thread also gives you a link to a page where you can easily check any username (and reach their profile if you need to check if it can be claimed despite existing).

Prof. Ratio

The Scripter
    Years
  • Old username: Ratio
    New username: Prof. Ratio
    I just want to update my username. I've been using old username since 2016 just want to update it 😁
    Thanks in Advance 😄

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • Old username: GreenLegend56
    New username: Swithdas

Reason - GreenLegend is super old, something I made when I was a young teen. Have gone by the name Swithdas for a few years now and I'm returning to this awesome forum.

Back