• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Old username: Rasenshurikenbum
New username: Rasen

Old username is too long.

Old username: joshschooley444
New username: Jawsh or J_wsh

Time to go by my monomer.
Thanks!

Old username: Neko Maid Kapper
New username: AnimeBoi
my old username is too long..
Unfortunately, there is already a user named AnimeBoi who was last active in February 2019. You will have to choose another name.

Unfortunately, there is already a user named AnimeBoi who was last active in February 2019. You will have to choose another name.

Aw, okay then ill choose another name. How about Robin (if its taken too, RobinMamoru)
sorry for the trouble

Aw, okay then ill choose another name. How about Robin (if its taken too, RobinMamoru)
sorry for the trouble
Read the first post properly, and you will figure out what names are available and not.

Old username: Nyarth
New username: riddlemeree

I go by riddlemeree on most platforms now.

Old username: Entei Fan
New username: BH
Reason : BH is the nickname i use on most forums

Old username: Darthspikes
New username: Luna Lovegood *Fingers Crossed*

Edit: Thank you so much!!!!

Last edited:
Old username: kibby123
New username: ValientOrc98
I like this username because it is my username on YouTube and Discord

Back