• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

sniebel

[color=#A75757]ニューラ[/color]
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Old username: Salagon
    New username: sniebel

Years
  • Old username: Roni
    New username: a

Reason: just... impulsively want this username after i saw it was available to use lol. account with the name hasn't been active for 4 years and 2-ish months. i dunno if they're banned though, hope that's ok :/

Years
  • Old username: Roni
    New username: a

Reason: just... impulsively want this username after i saw it was available to use lol. account with the name hasn't been active for 4 years and 2-ish months. i dunno if they're banned though, hope that's ok :/

Doesn't seem possible sadly :( Even though the existing a account was renamed to free up space for you, our forum software is reading every username that consists of a single special character as a also and not letting us change yours. Meaning I'd have to rename all of them before it finally registers the name as available, and there are far too many (and some are still active users).

Years
  • Doesn't seem possible sadly :( Even though the existing a account was renamed to free up space for you, our forum software is reading every username that consists of a single special character as a also and not letting us change yours. Meaning I'd have to rename all of them before it finally registers the name as available, and there are far too many (and some are still active users).

oof unfortunate. it's all good though i'll just keep good ol' Roni then hehe. thanks for the heads up Janna!

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Old username: RedCharizard23
    New username: PokeGuy1238

This was the name of my old account (which is deleted) and also I'm known as PokeGuy1238 almost everywhere.

Edit: The change is done. Thanks :D

Last edited:
    Back