• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    old username: SunsetRainbow
    new username: rainbow

i seem to remember this was taken for quite some time? having been my go-to name on most platforms but now it seems to be free so im putting in the request. if this isnt okay and for some reason its not really available just let me know.

Years
  • Changed both. =)

Old username: Noraxia
    New username: Kana

edit: also, does deleting an account also delete all posts of said account?

Usually they change to guest posts since they're not automatically deleted when an account is deleted right now, but we can remove the posts as well if you want to get an account freed up!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Old username: InFluxxYT
    New username: JesteR

Jester seems to have been inactive since August 2016, so now's my chance.

Lioniac

High-level Language Developer trying to learn ASM
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Old username: h2079980
    New username: VoidLion

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Old username: Azz~kun
    New username: Mob
    (User is inactive and has zero posts)

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Old username: cheatfreak23
    New username: DJCherryTempo

I hope these changes are still going on. Will I need to change my password too or am I good?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Old username: cheatfreak23
    New username: DJCherryTempo

I hope these changes are still going on. Will I need to change my password too or am I good?
    No need to change the password for this :)

It is a good habit to change password every now and then for security purposes, of course!

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • No need to change the password for this :)

It is a good habit to change password every now and then for security purposes, of course!

Glad to see my change went through. I chose this name cause of a scene from Adventure Time. Granted, I had to shorten it.

-GiЯ

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • G IR
    • Earth
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    What about requesting to merge my accounts together instead? Merge DrCustUmz with this one (so I keep my years registered) and change my name to DrCustUmz?

Years
  • What about requesting to merge my accounts together instead? Merge DrCustUmz with this one (so I keep my years registered) and change my name to DrCustUmz?

We can do that! Just let me know once you've read this so I can merge, want to be sure you're still fine with it since the other account will disappear 👍

Back