• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    "Run!" screamed Skyna telepathically to Varik who didn't stick around to listen to Rumble. Feeling Rumble's emotions made Skyna know instantly he wasn't there for a friendly chat. Thanks to Rumble's desire to talk and Varik's quick reaction speed he rounded the corner on the other side of the building just as the flamethrower spat out a stream of liquid flames. Varik could feel an intense heat on his back as he started down an alley way.

Varik's adrenaline kicked in giving a boost of energy so he could keep running from the psychotic pokemon. He wanted to make a smart comment but he needed to concentrate on breathing so he could protect Skyna. He looked down at the Gardevoir he was holding with both hands. Her head was leaned up against his shoulder and her eyes were closed. She seemed to be focusing or something. Varik felt a little psychic energy starting to slowly gather around him. He then realized she was trying to teleport them. 'That is a better plan than mine…' thought Varik as he started crossing a road. All of a sudden the sound of gun fire could be heard and bullets began to shred the concrete around Varik's feet. "****" said Varik as he turned around and started back toward cover.

A burst of pain shot through his shoulder as he was hit by a bullet then just as he got behind cover he felt a surge of pain on his right ankle. Despite the pain he made it behind the wall. Leaning up against the brick he carefully slid his back down the wall until he was sitting down. He carefully put Skyna on his lap as he pulled out his dart pistol to make his final stand. Looking at his left leg he saw that the bullet had done tremendous damage and its foot was almost completely severed off. If Skyna can not pull off the teleport Varik knew they would both be dead soon. Varik looked back in the direction he came wondering if Rumble was going to round the corner at any second and at the same time he could hear the soldiers approaching him.

Varik then whispered while breathing heavily, "Skyna… I'm so sorry I didn't return sooner. I tried a few times, but I should have tried harder… I should have been here for you from the beginning. I'm so sorry… I know this isn't the best time but I don't know if I'll get another chance to say this… I love you." Skyna's focus wavered a bit but then strengthened as she hear Varik admit his feelings for her. She knew the reason he said it now is that he wasn't sure they were going to survive. She pushed herself to gather the energy required to teleport them both, but she was quickly running out of time.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Sunnyshore city
    Random Rooftop
    Mandel sat on the roof and relaxed his muscles, there had been a group of snipers that were taking out pokemon from their cushy vantage point up there, well they were certainly surprised when Mandel arrived.

He decided to take some more time to think, he had done nothing but kill all day so he decided to take a break. The rain was still falling hard and the lightning and thunder still raged, but Mandel still managed to relax. He thought of all his friends, Rumble, Lydia, Abe, where were they... were they even alive anymore? He worried for them, he thought of Jazz, he still couldn't believe it... he killed him... he closed his eyes and looked out upon the city. It was slowly deteriorating, falling to pieces. Buildings destroyed everywhere. He looked down to see the Gardevoir who had tried to help his father in oreburgh, she was being carried by a human. Mandel was ready to attack but realised by the way they looked at each other that they were friends. Just like him and Jazz.

He then saw something that made his heart wrench, Rumble had spotted them and was talking to them, Mandel couldn't hear them, but it looked like Rumble was mocking them, Mandels face turned to a frown of disgust and then a look of shock as Rumble fired his flamethrower, the human and gardevoir had ducked into an alley just in time and then fled around a corner, the human taking out a small dart gun, waiting as if going for a last stand.

Mandel couldn't tell if Rumble was going to chase after them, but either way he had to intervene just in case. He couldn't let Rumble ruin them, not after what happened to Jazz. Not after what he himself had done to Jazz.

He jumped down from the building and landed in front of Rumble, in the same spot where the human and Gardevoir had been.

He stared at Rumbel his face bearing a serious expression.

"I can't let you go after them Rumble, I've seen and been through to much emotional suffering to simply let you ruin another friendship." He bared his teeth.

"You just don't understand do you? Or is it that you just don't care? Well I'll tell you now that if you want them, your going to have to go through me!" Mandel crouched into a pouncing position, ready to fight if Rumble attacked.​

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Sunnyshore City
    Streets

Rumble's metallic psychotic laugh echoed all around the streets as he was chasing the human holding the Gardevoir. He couldn't catch him though - even though the human had something to carry, Rumble was way too slow.

Suddenly the Leafeon, one of his only friends, jumped in front of him.

"I can't let you go after them Rumble, I've seen and been through to much emotional suffering to simply let you ruin another friendship." Mandel bare his teeth and Rumble's smile got bigger. My pal's got guts, I like that.

"You just don't understand do you? Or is it that you just don't care? Well I'll tell you now that if you want them, your going to have to go through me!"

Rumble sighed. He didn't have time for foolish bravery and wannabe heroes. He wanted to kill, now.

"Aww man, I thought we were pals! Pals don't ruin others' plans. Whatever.."

Rumble couldn't finish his sentence as gunshots were heard in their direction as the couple turned in the corner, but nothing hit him. He figured he wasn't even seen, so he activated his Active Camo and hid behind a car, dragging Mandel with him just in case they saw him.

"Hey, pal. If you want to save them so much, allow me to show my good willed attitude!"

The sarcasm in his voice and the recognition that his intentions were never good were almost scary.
    The adrenaline in his veins, the unstoppable fury and insanity were forming a dangerous mix into his brain, giving him even more power. Under his invisible cloak, the gray pavement was coloured a green from his body's overflowing energy flash.

Stay behind, more may be coming and if they see you they will kill you instanly.

Rumble watched with his creepy smile as the human got shot in the shoulder and leg and fell on the ground, still holding the Gardevoir. But the ones who shot him were coming from down the street.
    The street was probably one of the dirtiest streets of Sunnyshore. The stench from the garbage nearby exterted a feeling of joy inside Rumble - he felt like he was back in the sewers, back in home. The intense rainfall that was falling was messing with the smart cloaking device, Rumble having to use a wall of light above him to prevent all the incoming water.
    The soldiers were closing in the couple through the streets. Rumble looked up into a restaurant on the left that was apparently making donuts. The Psychic Pokemon focused its will into a strong telekinetic force which hit the huge, round, donut replica sign on top of the small building, a metallic sound cracking as it was unrooted from its rusty steel components on its base.
    He then pushed the sign towards the incoming group, about 15 humans or so. They weren't able to see or notice the incoming threat before it was too late. The steel donut replica crashed about 10 of the humans under it, breaking the asphalt of the street and painting the walls of the restaurant, as well as the road itself with the blood of the humans.
    Rumble, with his bloodlust increasing every second, raised his right arm and the wires of the electricity above the road deattached themselves from the stylus, falling right in the blood pool, shocking the survivors.

He smiled, pleased from his capabilities and the way he killed so many in just one brief deadly momentum. Suddenly a burning chunk of metal fell from the night sky and crushed between Rumble and rolled over. The car's fuel tank exploded, sending Rumble flying backwards.

After a moment of dizzyness, he grunted. Rumble had lost sight of the two, as well as Mandel and apparently ended up in a small garden of a flat which had worn out plants and grass.
    The Pokemon's green protective liquid prevented the explosion or the fall from affecting him majorly but the sound wave knocked them back.
    He got up into normal levitation, inspecting his weapons. His eyes widened in anger as he saw his flamethrower's power bar was stuck. Without that, he couldn't fire. The metal of the weapon had been twisted from the fall, making the gun unusable.

Before Rumble could even think what he would do, something hugged him from behind. The psychic Pokemon looked behind him to see a tiny little girl with a huge smile on her face hugging him. Rumble's expression was priceless as he tried to shook off the girl who was screaming in his perked up ears.

"Get the hell offa me!"

He wasn't sure about the girl's intentions, but he stopped for an instant when he heard her scream a name he had heard before: Morgana.
    Rumble was stunned from the surprise as he let levitation go, him landing softly in the stairs of the entrance of the building.

"What do you know about Morgana?"

Rumble questioned with an intimidating tone the little girl who had now stopped hugging him, now crying after hearing his voice. His eyebrows were raised in suspicion. What could a 7 or 8 years old kid know about Morgana?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Jason Fox and Alex
    Sunny-Shore
    Streets

"Alex!" I shouted. He was about around the corner when he turned and looked at me. "Jason!" He shouted back. He motioned me over to where he was. I was about 20 steps away from him when a Luxray jumped on top of him and starte to bite him. "Son of a B****!" I said. I pulled out my SMG and shot the Luxray off of Alex. I ran over to Alex, "You Ok?" I asked. "Yeah Im good, come on. We have to get out of here." He replied as he stood up.

We both ran down the street hiding behind cars, trash cans, and buildings. "Wait stop," Alex said. He both halted behind a truck. A group of Poison Pokemon were walking down the street. "Lets take em' out" We both aimed our guns when one looked over at us. It signaled it's group toward us. "Oh were F*****" I said. We both began firing off at the pokemon. I looked to my right when I noticed an empty Ravager. "Alex, cover me." I made a dash for the ravager and got inside it. I hooked my self up to the ravager. It was almost out of fuel, it had enough to slaughter some of these guys. I shot them with Acid rounds while Alex finished them off. One escaped and shot Alex with a poison sting. I jumped out of the ravager and ran towards Alex. His face was turning a tad of purple. I pulled out my Radio and called in an evac. I had to defend Alex for about 30 minutes. I was able to hold them off when the helicopter showed up. I picked up Alex and put him onto the chopper. "Thanks Jason" He said. "It's all good, your gonna be fine." I replied to him. Right when he lifted off I remembered what happened in my vision. "D*****, Alex Get out of there!" I shouted as the helicopter was blasted out of the sky by a fireball. "D*****!!" I shouted. Just like my vision, and I didn't do anything about it. Alex was dead and it was my fault. There was no time to feel guilty, I had a Battle to fight.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Logan Johnson and Captain Mikkelson
    Sunnyshore City
    Outskirts​

Logan followed the Convoy into the City. Logan rested his XM8 on the window sill. Captain Mikkelson climbed onto the window sill, ready to fire. Logan reached the City, and began firing at Pokemon forces. Logan aimed at a few Pokemon and shot them down. Captain Mikkelson shot at more Pokemon, eliminating them.

" Logan, get to the Lighthouse," Captain Mikkelson shouted. Logan nodded and put the Tahoe in high gear. Logan drove angrily through the streets, shooting at Pokemon along the way. Logan accelerated at a speed of one-hundred and twenty-three kilometers and hour. At least that is what the speedometer said. Logan crusaded through the streets, With Captain Mikkelson providing suppresing fire.

" Logan, turn right up that road to the lighthouse," Captain Mikkelson barked. Logan veered onto the road and drove up, free from the battle commencing. Logan parked the Tahoe in front of the lighthouse, and got out of the Tahoe. Captain Mikkelson got out and walked into the Lighthouse. Logan followed him inside.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Sunnyshore city
    Garden

Mandel followed the direction that Rumble had been launched in. Despite the fact he was an ignorant pig and Mandel was annoyed with him, they were still friends.​

Mandel charged into a small garden to see Rumble threatening... a little girl?​

"What do you know about Morgana?"

Mandel chuckled.​

"Now, now Rumble... thats no way to talk to a young lady." he walked over to the crying child, rolling his eyes and pushing Rumble out of the way as he went, he wiped her tears with his leafs.​

"There there little one, theres no need for tears. Don't mind this ;arge grump of a friend I have." The child sniveled a little, then smiled.​

Mandel smiled back.​

"He can be very grumpy and scary sometimes, but trust me when I tell you he's not so bad, he tries to act like he doesn't care about anyone but himself, but thats just an act. I know that somewhere in all that goop..." Mandel gave a slight chuckle and looked back at Rumble.​

"Theres a heart." Mandel smile grew larger and he began to laugh.​

"Hahaha, but look at me getting all sappy, at this rate I'm only making him madder haha!" Mandel raised one eyebrow and winked at the little girl.​

"Now hows about you tell my friend here what he wants to know eh?" Mandel said with a smile.​

The little girl smiled and nodded as she reapproached Rumble.​

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Sunnyshore City
    Northeast Outskirts

Rumble just sighed and stared at the little girl who was wipping out her tears, expecting for an answer, lost in his thoughts.
    I wonder if it's alright Mandel thinks of me like that. Who cares, I still have a revenge to take and a promise to keep, kill as many as possible. But first comes this girl.

The girl looked at him in his large amber eyes, smiling, with her own blue ones flashing a peculiarly. She giggled as she spoke and poked Rumble's gel where his cheek was.

"You have funny eyes!"

Rumble's frown was priceless. He had no time for this, but he couldn't resist in another intimidating

"All the better to spy on you, my dear. Now tell me what do you know about Morgana. You obviously confused me with her."

The little girl started crying again. She was scared, Rumble could tell. Rumble wasn't fond of humans, but this girl was just too tiny to harm him.
    She muttered some words.

"Morgana.. was.. my daddy's Pokemon!"

Rumble nodded. He expected this answer, his frown getting bigger as he looked on the ground. The screams and explosions were piercing his ears, making him unable to think clearly. Battle was calling, not history. But at the moment, Rumble's rational, smart side was interested in history.

He turned around and looked at the sea on their right. He raised his right arm and a beep was heard from his supercomputer.
    The green touch screen flashed a message; call in progress.

"Now if you'll excuse me.. I have an important call to make."

Rumble searched in the back of his armor, where he kept his nanotech gadgets. He found what he was looking for; the crappy earphones he made back in Jubilife City.
    The earphones traveled through his gel and attached themselves to his ears as he walked in the garden.
    Right after, Morgana's voice boomed into his ears.

"Rumble! Are you okay?!"

"Hey, not so loud.."

Rumble muttered with a slighty smile on his face. This whole thing seemed too weird - first the bloodlust, now the akwardness of love. Rumble seemed to have confused his roles - he was a field general and he was messing around, wasting his time with little things about Morgana when he could be doing much better things and worth his time. Like killing as many as possible.
    But his thoughts were violently shook off as the other line's Reuniclus' happy-go-lucky voice boomed into his head again.

"Is it time?" She got serious. "You didn't answer me! Are you okay?"

Rumble's eyebrows became one in a troubled look. Intelligent beings like Morgana shouldn't be worried that much about other intelligent beings, especially when they're way smarted than Rumble.

"I'm fine. Listen, I found this girl.." Rumble looked at the girl who could hear nothing of Morgana's voice as the earphones prevented the sound from reaching her ears.
    Rumble paused, choosing his words carefully.

"Who says she knows you. Her father was your trainer, that's what she's sayin"

"Penelope?"

Morgana's voice cracked. Rumble detected signs of recognition and maybe even worrying in her tone. He raised his eyebrow.

"Caring for a human, are we?"

A heavy silence fell between the two. Rumble's expression did not change a bit. He changed the subject as Morgana was obviously not ready for this.

".. Come to the airport."

Rumble hang up and let loose of his arm. He turned to the girl and Mandel, who were standing in the stairs of the building's entrance.

"Penelope, isn't it? Do you know where the airport is? And yes, we're going to take her away from here. Apparently she's important to.. someone I know."

The two last sentences were sent in the direction of Mandel. Rumble's voice couldn't be harsher in his last words. He looked at his left arm - was his that little girl worth more than his flamethrower? Who knows.
    The flamethrower cracked a metallic sound. Rumble tried to fix it, but it wouldn't work well.

He started towards the exit of the rotten garden, nodding the others to follow him.

"The airport is just around the corner. Go now."

Rumble slightly pushed the little girl who was now frowning depressingly towards the road. He couldn't wait to get rid of this unecessary burden.
    But the girl turned around, still having that depressing look which would normally melt hearts, but not Rumble's heart. It was burried beneath tons of steel.

"Take this!"

She threw a black object in the air and Rumble caught it in midair. He examined it. A Dark Gem, rarely found around these parts. Rumble wouldn't dare asking where she found it, or what she was giving it him for.
    Rumble simply nodded and pointed at the end of the street. But suddenly, Rumble's brain figured some things about the humans and their kids. This girl wouldn't be able to see the humans he killed down the street. And while staring at Penelope's depressed blue eyes, Rumble decided with a frown on his face.

"Fine. I'll walk you in."

Penelope jumped and let out a happy scream that drilled Rumble's ears and stuck into his mind. Then she hugged him, but he pushed her back.

"Stay away from me!"

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Sergeant Major Daniel Alcatraz
    Sunyshore
    Convoy

"Dan, get up front and help out the grunts." O'Rielly shouted at him. He glanced around for a better weapon then his pump. One of the Humvees had a dead soldier in the turret, he climbed up and threw the man out then dropped into the turret and joined the rest of the soldiers in firing at the horde. Danny took careful aim with every shot he made, he didn't want to waste the limited ammo. While shooting at a Steelix, which exploded in half from the 50. cals , Daniel spotted 1stLt Vargas. "Sergeant Miller, get on the 50." He said as he jumped out of the turret. He grabbed the frozen man and ducked into a near by building. He needed to put Mark somewhere safe, so he got into the elevator with him and went to the lowest floor, Sub-level 9 and went over to the experimental vault, that is where he left him and closed the vault door. Dan went back up to the surface and rallied his squad behind the regroup point. "This is out staging area, gotin? Good. Were moving out to kick ass." He said to his squad. They moved out to a tall building overlooking a small garden, where an all too familiar Reuniclus threatening a little girl. O'Reilly, 50 meters, Reuniclus, and... wait, didn't we already kill him?!?!" Daniel said in shock, "Line up a shot with the green ghost, wait for my mark to fire." A burnt leafeon came up and calmed down the girl enough to the point where she look like she was going to talk. Dan grabbed his shotgun and headed down to the first floor and out the front door, then hid behind a fence that was in front of a bush, ready to pop up and fire if things went bad.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Sunnyshore
    Northeast Outskirts

Rumble's senses erupted with the intriguing and strange instincts of the killer. His ears had caught a sound from behind the fence. Rumble suddenly turned around, raising his arm with a serious expression in his face.
    The fence was shot flying by a powerful psychic explosion. The sound produced was terrible.

Take the girl... take her to the airport.

Rumble pointed at the girl while looking at Mandel.

Moments later, he had disappeared in the nearby alley.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Sunnyshore City
    Streets

A killer grip on her leg shook her smile off, pressure squeezing down from a nearby human hand. It felt as if he was trying to break her bones, the force becoming tighter and tighter with pain stinging through. The fingernails were also jabbing into her skin, cutting through her fur. Her head whipped around, biting hard down on the hand the man was using to grip onto her. Blood was dripping down fast, an expression of pain written on the man's face, though it held on to continue crushing her. Other soldiers nearby were clawing back up from the floor. Eyes glowing madly, Lydia set up a large Protect, the human's arm instantly being smacked away along with whatever else was near the Zorua. The grip was released along with some of the pain, though it still stung. Her body was overall very fragile. It didn't help she didn't have any ranged attacks other than the occasional Sucker Punch. Arranging the invisible panels, she let it shatter in resemblance to glass, gathering shadows to coat over her fur. The darkness seeped in easily, her body black with her illuminating red eyes still as bright and large as usual. "Who can I attack next? Should probably target one at a time…!". Her mind went blank as she saw a feminine figure staring at her. The girl was around 18, with large blue eyes and golden hair. The Zorua knew who she was. And just glancing at her, yards and yards away made Lydia's adrenaline kick in, the pokemon's eyes blazing as they narrowed with horrid determination. The determination to kill her.

The younger woman immediately ran for her life, a snarl arising from the Zorua as she went full-speed for her target. The shadows around her sunk into the ground along with her own body, all presence of her being gone except for the shape of her running body on the street. She let her mind go crazy as she set up a Nasty Plot, her overall speed increasing as well as her bloodlust. The woman was fast, but she was faster, just barely lingering behind. The countdown for a pounce was starting. She allowed her figure to go up again, paws hitting against the ground. "3…2…-" a bullet sunk into her side, the shadows wrapped around Lydia barely preventing her from shrieking out in pain. Her body jerked as she was hit, the Zorua falling down to the ground with blood sliding out of the wound hidden in her fur. The pain was unbearable, from both the pain of the ripping bullet and the footsteps of the girl running away. The shadows around her lifted to allow her to cry out in despair. There was too much sadness filling in for her to be mad at the by standing soldier who had shot her. The sadness of failed revenge…

Sucker Punching the man from afar, Lydia just barely stood to her feet, setting up a temporary illusion to make her transparent as she tried to bite the bullet out of her flesh. The blood coming out of her small body was making the Zorua sick, though she managed to get her teeth into a good lock on the bullet. Pain stung back in reaction to her efforts to get it out. The countdown began again, as she jerked out the bullet before letting out a whimper. It easily caught the attention of the soldier ahead, who instantly fired at the direction he had previously saw Lydia at. She broke the panels of her invisible illusion in a desperate attempt to set up a quick Protect. Bullets smacked onto it, bursting in contact to the shield. The Zorua knew she couldn't attack and protect herself at the same time. Retreating, she ignored the stinging sensation in her side as she ran into the nearest alley, hiding at the corner. The small pokemon expected the man to follow her, and he did. Leaping out from the shadows, she Night Slashed the human in the face, letting him scream in pain before she let out a full-powered Night Daze. Her final attack slammed the man back into the building wall away from her, a cracking noise pinching her ears. The body fell flat forward onto the ground in front of her, no motion detected. It was enough to make her heart slow its hard pounding, the Zorua taking deep breathes to regain herself. "T-that girl…I swear it was her. The girl from the breeding center…".

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Sunnyshore

Hector broke through a wave of gunfire and took down some humans firing at the both of them. He mauled at a downed human, and used a Giga Impact on the rest. Hector felt the recoil afterward, but was too into the fight to care about personal injuries. Suddenly, a bullet whirled by Hector and hit Jun. He was knocked down. Hector ran towards him.

"Jun!" He yelled. Jun waved him off, motioning him forward.

"I'm alright, I'll live. The bullet went straight through, no bone, no artery. Go! Get Jack!" Jun managed a smile, but Hector can tell he was injured, and very much in pain.

Hector did as Jun asked, though. As much as he didn't want to leave his injured comrade behind, he had to find and kill Jack. It would be the first huge step towards victory.

Hector was facing another group of humans now. He ducked their bullets, moving fast with Extremespeed, then got in from behind and took them down with a Flamethrower. He could hear their screams coming from the intense flames.

Then he saw him. Not far away was Jack Spark. He approached him, and faced him, growling as he got close.

"Commander Sparks. I assume you know who I am. I've come to finish this, and finish you." Hector lowered his body, preparing to fight the human Commander.

The Commander vs. Commander duel was about to begin.

Arsenic

Years
    Sunyshore
    Dirt

Danny dived away from the fence as it exploded. O'Rielly had shot off his rifle but missed as the coward Reuniclus hid in an alleyway. The rest of the squad came to Alcatraz's aid, Miller helped him up while the others watched out for the hostile. "Get in there after him!" Miller yelled at them, but dan stopped them "Don't follow him, we don't want to play on his terms, were going after the leafeon, lure the Reuniclus out. He is the only one your allowed to engage, unless were attacked, so don't shoot at the leafeon or girl." Danny said so quietly that the people in the tightly knit group could barley hear him, never mind the Reuniclus, he had no hope of hearing them at all. "Move out, secure the targets, but it's better to play it safe then sorry so if it gets too dangerous, we WILL pull out, understood?" The Sergeant Major said. The SpecOps squad all nodded, so they moved out towards the airport.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Sunnyshore city
    Lost

Mandel did what Rumble said. On his way out of the garden he turned and spoke to Rumble.​

"Oh and next time... don't make it so obvious that your talking to your girlfriend, pffft "someone I know" oh please." He said a smirk on his face.​

So with that Mandel threw Penelope on his back and ran into the city.​

But it still intrigued him who exactly it was he was refering to... and why on Earth was he going to the airport?​

Furthermore, he had no idea where the airport was... He asked Penelope and she said she could show him the way, so Mandel agreed.​

20 minutes later...
    ***​

"Gasp...gasp... you know your heavier then you look Penelope." Mandel gasped.​

"and I thought you said you knew where you were going!"​

Penelope pouted on his back.​

"I'm sorry mister Mandel, I really thought we were going the right way..." she said.​

Mandel sighed.​

"Look maybe we can..."​

"There it is!" Mandel was cut off by Penelopes voice.​

"Oh thank Arceus!" Mandel cried.​

"It looks like the battle isn't this far in yet."​

"Mister Mandel..." Penelope said.​

"Why are the people and pokemon fighting each other?"​

Mandel froze.​

"...I don't know anymore... I just don't know Penelope." Mandel said a frown growing on his face.​

Penelope had a confused look on her face.​

"Well if you don't know than why are you fighting mister Mandel?"​

Mandel squinted.​

"Because I have to Penelope, you wouldn't understand."​

Penelope just looked more curious.​

"That doesn't make any sense..."​

Mandel turned his head to Penelope.​

"It does you just don't understand..."​

Penelope looked back.​

"No it doesn't, why fight for no reason."​

Mandel began to speak again.​

"No Penelope, you see I..."​

Penelope interupted.​

"If your fighting for no reason then your just mean."​

"Penelope..." Mandel began.​

"Meanie!" Penelope interupted again, Mandel was getting annoyed.​

"Penelope!"​

"Meanie!"​

"Listen to me..."​

"Meanie!"​

"For Arceus' sake let me..."​

"Meanie!!!"​

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE ****!!!"​

Penelope sunk back, tears welling in her eyes.​

Mandel felt no sympathy.​

"YOU THINK I WANT TO FIGHT, THATS THE LAST THING I WANT SO JUST SHUT UP!"​

Penelope began to cry, Mandel looked down at the ground a frown of anger on his face.​

"Ugggh... please stop Penelope, I'm sorry for getting angry."​

Penelope began to speak still sobbing quietly.​

"T...Thats ok, Im sorry for making you mad."​

"Thats ok." Mandel said.​

He continued walking down the road towards the airport, this little girl had given him something to think about.​

Mandel brought Penelope inside the airport, when he heard gunfire out side, Penelope grasped his fur and hid behind him.​

"Penlope, get under those seats and hide, do NOT come out unless I say so, O.K.?"​

Penelope nodded.​

"O.K."​

Mandel ran outside to see a Lucario running away from a group of humans, he was desperately trying to defend a small satchel he was carrying. One of the humans caught him in the back with a bullet. The Lucario fell to the ground in agony.​

Mandel quickly ran over and took care of the humans with a dark solarbeam.​

The Lucario appeared dead but when Mandel got close the Lucario weakly tugged on Mandels wool, while holding out the satchel to him.​

He could barely speak but he managed to say three parting words.​

"Pl..Please...Keep...S...Safe.....uhhhhhhhh" The Lucarios body released the remaining air it had and permanently shut down, the pokemon was dead.​

Mandel took the satchel from the Lucarios cold dead fingers and peered inside.​

Mandel gasped.​

Inside the bag was a slightly shaking blue and black egg.​

Mandel took out the egg and felt its warmth. It was beautiful, such a tiny life could still produce warmth during such dark times.​

Mandel looked down and saw the Lucario smiling at him, it seemed he had gained some small last burst of life. Mandel smiled back.​

"I promise that I'll take care of it, and I promise that it knows its father was a hero."​

The Lucario began to tear up but kept smiling.​

"Th...thank you..." The lucarios body went limp, he died with a smile on his face.​

Mandel placed the egg back in the satchel, he looked at the satchels cover.​

Gilbert Donario

That must have been the fathers name.​

Mandel slung the satchel over his shoulder and walked back into the airport.​

He told Penelope, to come out and then he waited. He was obviously meant to wait for Rumble or one of his associates to arrive so he waited.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Sunnyshore City
    Northern Outskirts

Rumble walked in the backalley and hid behind a trash can. He saw Mandel walking down the street, and then looked over the right corner to see a group of humans heading their way.

Suddenly he heard a noise from behind, a 4 legged creature, probably a Pokemon, was hurt. Rumble turned around to see Lydia. His expressions revealed joy, but only for a moment. He run towards her and leaned againist the wall while grabbing her from her belly to lift her up his shoulder. Deja vu.

"It's a pleasure you're alive. I see you're hurt." Rumble examined her wound from the bullet. Killing bullets whatsoever. His friend had already taken off the bullet, apparently. Rumble's thoughts fell straight into the Dark Gem the girl had given him.

Bingo! Take this.

The black object traveled through his gel and floated in front of Lydia.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Sunnyshore City
    Alley

Laying down, she stayed in place while licking some of the blood off her fur. Her wound was horrible, and she couldn't fight with it much anymore. Moving alone was painful, and the red liquid was coming out faster. Her thoughts broke as she was lifted up, her eyes wide at first through quickly settling to normal as she felt Rumble's shoulder under her belly. Her depressed expressions rapidly changed into happiness, her tail slightly wagging to see her friend. "It's a pleasure you're alive. I see you're hurt," the Reuniclus said, examining her bloody wound. "…Bingo! Take this".

Sliding out of his gel, a black object levitated to face her, Lydia snatching it with her tiny paw. Almost instantly her pain had began to fade away, her injury closing up. Her friendly grin only widened. "Thank you," she whispered, her ear quickly perking up at the sound of footsteps. Larger ones, those coming from humans; and they were heading for the alley. Her eyes showed concern, only to go back to normal as an idea hit her mind.

"I'm going to set up an illusion for you to get away... Make sure you don't run into any humans while I have my power up", she said through telepathy, getting to work as she set up another transparent illusion around her and Rumble. Directing some of her focus to the side, she glanced at Rumble before generating a complete copy of the Reuniclus right next to them. Its crystal teeth grinded with glowing amber eyes. "They'll attack this. Not you," she chuckled through telepathy.

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Sunnyshore city
    Streets

Mandel had gotten sick of waiting so he told Penelope to hide and wait while he searched for Rumble.

"Rumble! Rumble!" Mandel cried as he walked down the street.

"Where are you, you big green gooball?"

If Rumble was around, he would have heard him, so he waited.

Suddenly he was surrounded, there was at least thirty of them and they ran out from an alleyway.

"Gah!..." Mandel said shock heavy in his voice.

They started to snicker as they pointed their guns at Mandel. They were completely unprepared for what came next.

When they actually were about to fire, Mandel was already covered in shadow. Their bullets went straight through him as he began to deteriorate into small leaves and a violent maelstrom of wind began to rage. The leaf storm knocked back most of the men and killed five of them but they were up all to quickly and ready to fire even quicker.

"Damn..." Mandel murmured.

He began to shout at the top of his lungs.

"RUMBLE, ANYBODY! I NEED BACKUP!"

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Sunnyshore City
    Northeast Outskirts

Rumble watched as his friend muttered, thanking them. His face was giving off the feeling of calm only the endless ocean has. The item he gave her completly healed her wound, satisfied with himself, Rumble smiled even more as he felt his friend perking her ears up.

[FONT=&]"I'm going to set up an illusion for you to get away... Make sure you don't run into any humans while I have my power up"

[FONT=&]Lydia said and she immediately created a transparent field around them. Rumble watched as she created a replica of himself, an exact same version of himself. Rumble smiled at his fake self and merged his psychic powers with Lydia's to control the illusion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"They'll attack this. Not you," Lydia talked through telepathy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Rumble smiled as he heard the humans getting closer and closer. A bright idea was formed into his mind.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"Good job, but your idea is just too pieceful!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&]And with that, he climbed the side stairs of the flat next to them with his smile slowly changing from calm and soft to deadly and maniacal.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&]Once they were on the first floor, they saw the humans heading down the street towards the airport, following Mandel.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&]He watched from the balcony of the appartment, focusing his will into controlling the illusion, which headed in the middle of the road. The soldiers pointed the gun at him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"Halt, gentleman. I believe it is me you're searching for?" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&]The illusion's expression was just as maniacal as Rumble. Rumble himself raised his eyebrow, with the same twisted smile the illusion had. [/FONT]

[FONT=&]Wow, am I really that scary? .. Take the ones on the right.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]The soldiers begun firing at the illusion. What appeared to be in the street was an invicible Rumble laughing maniacally while getting closer to his opponents who foolishly fired at him.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&]But the real Rumble, dragged Lydia with him and jumped at the soldiers from above with bloodlust written all over his face. He knew Lydia was ready. As he fell from the 1st floor, he formed a Trick Room all around the street. [/FONT]

[FONT=&]The soldiers were too busy with the closing illusion, Rumble fell heavy in the middle of them. He immediately turned on the left, with extreme speed and created a psychic explosion right in the minds of his targets, sending them flying backwards. He then unfolded his sword and ripped off the neck of the closer one, then shot his mechanical right arm with the same sword right in the other one's belly.[/FONT]

----------------------------------------------

Morgana
    Sunnyshore City
    Airport/Northeast Outskirts

Morgana gazed upon the Leafeon that brought the girl to the airport.
    But when the Leafeon left, Penelope, her beloved trainer-in-making started crying again. She couldn't help but leave the position Rumble had told her to wait to; one of the convoys of the airport.
    The humans were too busy with the war and barely nobody was in this side of the airport. Morgana run over to the child.

"Penelope!! I'm so glad to see you!"

She said with a happy voice and hugged the girl who immediately stopped crying and hugged her back.

"Yay! Morgana!"

Morgana heard someone call out from the street. A name she knew. Rumble.
    She turned to the little girl, while having her ears perked up. She had a worried look on her face.

"Listen, Penelope. I want you to get in that abandoned convoy and hide! I will come back, don't you worry!"
    She said and kissed the girl who was too happy to understand they were all in danger.

Morgana run over to the street and saw a black maelstrom slicing some humans, and the leafeon in the mid. But the humans who had gotten up prepared to shoot at the poor Pokemon. Morgana pointed at him and channeled the offensive powers her rich trainer had taught her - Light Screen.
    A wondrous wall of red light covered the Leafeon and shot the bullets right back at the humans.

Morgana, with a worried look on her face, crossed the streets and headed slowly towards the Leafeon with happiness revealed in her look as well.

"Hi! Are you alright? I heard you call out!"

[Aura don't forget she's a shiny Reuniclus][/FONT]

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Sunnyshore city
    Streets
    "I...Im fine thanks, Mandel turned around to see his rescuer, it was the same species as Rumble only... different, she had blue gel insteaad of green and her internal self was yellow.

"Gasp!" Mandel gasped, he opened the satchel and saw the egg was still fine he took it out when it suddenly started to shake violently.

"Oh No!" Mandel out burst.

"Is something wrong!" suddenly a crack appeared on the egg and in a flash of light it shatered.

Suddenly a smaall little Riolu lay curled up sleeping in his arms. Mandel knew the child wasn't his, but he felt an overwhelming urge to protect it. It nuzzled its snout into his chest and slept soundly there. Mandel began to get teary, he had only gotten this egg moments ago and already it hatched, Mandel hadn't expected it to be so close to hatching, but it was. It was the strangest feeling in the world, he didn't even know this pokemon and still he loved it. Is this what being a parent felt like, was this how a parent felt when a child hatched in their arms. Mandel picked up the satchel where the egg was being kept and looked at the name, Gilbert... Mandel checked, it was a boy.

"Welcome to the world... Gilbert." Mandel didn't know why he said that, but he did. It just somehow felt right.

"W...wait now what, I... I don't know how to raise a child! I... I don't even know how to take care of myself!"

The small Riolu nuzzled further into his chest.

Mandel sighed.

"This is certainly a shocking twist... I suppose I'll just have to learn to take care of him, at least now I have something, something to fight for..." Mandel grimaced, first things first he had to survive this battle... then... then he'd find his mother and then... he didn't know.

"I suppose... I must thank you again miss," he bowed to the odly colored pokemon and propped the Riolu, which he named Gilbert, into his fathers satchel where he should have been safe enough for then.

"Now I must ask you... you haven't seen a large malicious and psychotic looking member of your kind have you? I can't seem to find him anywhere..."

Arsenic

Years
    Sunyshore
    Streets

The reuniclus from earlier walked out into the middle of the road. At first it looked real, but then danny realized that there was something wrong. He lowered his gun and ordered his squad to do the same. "I don't like this, he's playin us" Corporal Bryant said nervously. "Quiet!" Gunnery Sergeant Buck loudly whispered back at him. When they were at there highest guard, Rumble leaped down from the top of a building. Danny and O'Rielly rolled out of the way. Buck ducked under his sword swing which sliced off Pile's head. Rumble then shot Bryant in the stomach. When every one got there sh!t back together, Rumble caught a shotgun blast and some machine gun fire while Buck picked up Bryant. All the able soldiers covered there retreat. Alcatraz took out his Bowie knife and slashed away at Rumbles gel twice then stuck the knife in his tiny stomach and backed off with the rest of his squad. "Calhoun, how bad is he." The sergeant major asked there team's field medic. "He'll live, if that helps." Calhoun said back. They were held up in a house a few buildings away, so the team watched non-stop out the windows. Alcatraz went back out to hopefully lead him away from the rest of the squad, but not before borrowing Bucks curved machete. He left the now 6 man squad, telling them to get to the heli and wait there.

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Sunnyhore city
    streets
    Mandel suddenly heard screams coming rom around a nearby corner.

"I...I have to go," he said to the odly colored Reniclus. He handed her the bag containing Gilbert.

"Please take care of him until I return."

Mandel rounded the corner to see two Rumbles and Lydia fighting a group of humans.

...Wait...two Rumbles? After some close examination he realised that one of them was slighlty...off. Lydia must have created an illusion. Mandel was abouto join the fray when one of the humans stabbed Rumble in the chest. Mandels heart skipped a beat and he felt his anger rising up.

He carged at the humans fuming with anger.

"Get away from him!!!" He cried using his iron tail to slice a humans neck, he then turned and took out another with energy ball.

He rushed to Rumbles side, standing between him and the humans.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back