• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
    Years
    -Sigh- Who remembers their first ever Pokemon team?
    Mine was Blaziken and Kyogre. Seriously that'a all I trained for a good bit. XD

jk though it ended up as Blaziken, Swellow, Gyarados, Espeon, Skitit, and Kyogre.

My team on Sapphire was similar to this. I had Blaziken, Kyogre, Swellow and Milotic all at ridiculously uneven levels. Must've been from a long time ago since I never use legendaries on my main team. ;P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My first ever actual team that wasn't just me using my starter was Swampert, Absol, Flygon, Swellow, Raichu, and Ninetales in Ruby!

If it sounds familiar it's because I pretty much used almost the same team in Omega Ruby but I used Pikachu instead of Raichu and Torkoal instead of Ninetales hahah~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I.... i can't remember my first Pearl team since I lost my pearl. :( I do remember it having Infernape and Luxray though. And then later when I restarted it (because I didn't really like that team) I just remember having Torterra and Luxray.

..... Yeah Luxray was on like five teams I didn't care how much it actually sucked I really really liked using Luxray.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

My first ever actual team that wasn't just me using my starter was Swampert, Absol, Flygon, Swellow, Raichu, and Ninetales in Ruby!
    Was ruby your first game or did you just never train full teams before that? :o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My first Pokemon game was Silver in which I really just used my Feraligatr and then like twenty or thirty levels behind it was my Pidgeot. When I faced the Elite four I pretty much had Feraligatr, Pidgeot, Lugia, and idk some other three Pokemon probably from the Victory Road. The same happened the first time I played Ruby and it actually wasn't until after I beat the game that I made a team lmfao.

Years

I had this back in Ruby:
    Swampert (sometimes rotated out with a Golduck), Linoone, Roselia, Breloom, Manectric, Pelipper

Such a noobish and redundantly overlapping team that was, and then come Alpha Sapphire I have half my main story team serve as a shoutout to this team to add to the nostalgia trip I had while playing.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Pretty sure I just used all the cute stuff I found - my teams were all just Linoones, Mightyenas, Sandslashes and everything else huggable :D

blue

gucci
    Years

For me it's a matter of how much I like specific Pokémon, in Alpha Sapphire I already knew who I was going to use because most of my favourites come from that Region anyway.

Years

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

What's yours? Mine's Ice and Rock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back