• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    ^LOLOLOL

It's a really fun all-out Melee game, kinda like... a top-down version of Smash Bros., but with more exploring involved (and less complex mechanics).

Meadow

Years

Hmm, right now you have a choice between the 3DS and Wii U versions. I'm assuming you have both of those systems? (I sadly don't own a Wii U, but I'm definitely eager to get the 3DS version!)

blue

gucci
    Years

Well apparently "Pokemon Rumble World" has been registered on a reliable Australian Classification board website. Not sure how legit this actually is, but definitely seems possible!

Meadow

Years

Oh, goodie! I'm really hoping that it's a New 3DS game. I haven't gotten a New 3DS yet, but it'll be cool to see great games like Rumble on it! =D

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I never played Pokemon Rumble U is it good? Ik the original pokemon Rumble Blast was pretty awesome though!

Meadow

Years

It's probably really good haha, at least from what I've seen. The Wii U gives a lot of room for more potential, and I'm pretty sure they had to have used at least some of that potential. =P

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hmmm i got a wii u about a month after it came out i love the new smash bros game maybe I'll try Rumble U! And all Australian websites are totally legit! I mean thats common sense! Haha but i wouldnt doubt a new game is coming! Im still wondering on the pokemon detective game

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't played any of the rumble games yet :(

Yeah I haven't heard anything about that detective game like what happened??

blue

gucci
    Years

I turned that off earlier, it was getting way too difficult to understand anything haha! Now we have the weird colour tone going on.

Meadow

Years

Please excuse the profile selfie, but my colors are legit purple today!

Spoiler:

Anyway, to keep this Pokémon-related, who is your favorite Gym Leader?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not going to lie Revise your avatar introverted look like Charmander and Bulbasaur are ghosts :')

And.... Ithink mine would have to be Cilan and Clemont. Both of them because of the anime lmao.

Meadow

Years

Well isn't that nice, considering I became a Ghost yesterday. xD

And haha, Clemont/Citron is my favorite in the anime as well, but I can't really decide on who's my favorite in the games (mostly because I'm too lazy to think about it, haha).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back