• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Boo

Oh my gosh what an awesome thread, wish I'd seen it earlier! Anyways, hope I'm doing this right!

I'm just looking forward to a new Pokemon game to be honest! I'm trying to avoid too many spoilers as well so don't know too many details about it. Am I right that it includes all 720 Pokemon? If so that'll be epic!

Welcome to the thread :). Yeah you are doing it right.

I am super excited too and it has all 720 Pokemon [according to the news feeds that were given before on Super Mystery Dungeon].

I am waiting for the 720 Pokemon and the new storyline.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Oh my gosh what an awesome thread, wish I'd seen it earlier! Anyways, hope I'm doing this right!

I'm just looking forward to a new Pokemon game to be honest! I'm trying to avoid too many spoilers as well so don't know too many details about it. Am I right that it includes all 720 Pokemon? If so that'll be epic!

Omg it's Spoony! Glad to see you joining us here! :D

And yep, you and Arrow are correct about all 720 Pokémon being there, but I wonder if they plan on adding DLC to support the Pokémon after Hoopa (such as Volcanion).

Years

Omg it's Spoony! Glad to see you joining us here! :D

And yep, you and Arrow are correct about all 720 Pokémon being there, but I wonder if they plan on adding DLC to support the Pokémon after Hoopa (such as Volcanion).

Aw, thank you! :)

Wow the game is gonna be huge! I hope they do DLC, I think they will, though Hoopa hasn't been added to Rumble World yet...

Is Hoopa in MD at release?

Meadow

Years

Ooh, I wonder what Hoopa's role will be in that story? :O
    Aw, thank you! :)

Wow the game is gonna be huge! I hope they do DLC, I think they will, though Hoopa hasn't been added to Rumble World yet...

Is Hoopa in MD at release?

Since Hoopa is the 720th Pokémon, I'd imagine that it should be there at release! ^.^

As for the role it plays, that'll be tough to predict. Judging from the past Mystery Dungeon games, Hoopa could probably be anything from a postgame dungeon boss or even a major character in the main plot! I seriously can't wait to see what they do with this. :D

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

The legendaries in Mystery Dungeon can be anything, they can easily have a completely different role than in the main series. What I've understood from the trailers, is that Giratina will be the main antagonist and that the world will be suffering from many natural disasters, where the other legendaries suffered and questioned what's going on.

Ah... reminds me emblem system should be back up and working now so I should probably be giving emblems I meant to give out months ago hahaha oops.

Great! I was ghosted a while ago too by the way. (linky)

Hey Spoony! Great to see you here in this haunted place!

Meadow

Years

Volcanion looks like a really interesting Pokémon! It's about time that we finally have a Fire/Water-type, and it seems that it'll be immune to Water-type moves thanks to having Water Absorb as an ability.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Speaking of Volcanion, he is a Water/Fire type. We also have a Grass/Water type. But WHERE is our Fire/Grass type?

Lycanthropy

Years

I think fire/water is one of those type combinations that shouldn't exist. It's like having a ghost/fighting type: it doesn't feel right. I do say yes to grass/fire, I really want to see a chili pepper Pokémon.

Meadow

Years

Speaking of Volcanion, he is a Water/Fire type. We also have a Grass/Water type. But WHERE is our Fire/Grass type?

This, I totally agree with. A Grass/Fire-type would be amazing, but I hope they don't give it a joke-ish design. ;_;

I think fire/water is one of those type combinations that shouldn't exist. It's like having a ghost/fighting type: it doesn't feel right. I do say yes to grass/fire, I really want to see a chili pepper Pokémon.

Personally, I think a Pokémon based on Bruce Lee could make a really good Ghost/Fighting-type!

And are you sure about that chili pepper Pokémon? XD Because...

Spoiler:

...yeah. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They can totally do a plant based Pokémon fire/grass perhaps. Like Idk a firelily Pokémon though do those really exist idk lmao.

Lycanthropy

Years

Fire lily is an actual plant. I have no idea how it got its name though.
    Also, what do you think of a Pokémon based on charcoal? Perfect for a grass/fire type!

Spoiler:

...yeah. :P

Here, take a look at a card from one of my favorite card games.
    Spoiler:

Years
    16 Going back to Volcanion, I wonder if it's related to Heatran in any way given they both give off the vibe of being near volcanoes?

Years

Introducing Serannos, the Chili Pepper Pokemon.
    Often mistaken for chili peppers, this Pokemon will burn the person's/Pokemon's mouth until the person/Pokemon spits them back out.
    Height: 3 inches. Weight: 0.5 pounds. Type: Fire/Grass
    Ability: Extreme Spice [physically attacking it causes a burn to appear on the attacker].

Level 1: Leech Seed
    Level 1: Tackle
    Level 5: Will-o-Wisp
    Level 8: Ingrain
    Level 10: Ember

At Level 15 it evolves into Jabaneros. At Level 30, it evolves into Jolokiaros [Bhut Jolokia is another name for Ghost Pepper].

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back