• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I never fully usedit myself, though I was able to do the memory link because we had two DS for me to do it with. Though since my White wasn'tpast the elite four since I restarted it I ended up using my brother's game for the memory link lol.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Sigh... I always wanted to try out the Memory Link feature myself, but the only time I temporarily had two DS systems was before I got Black 2... ;_;

Meadow

Years

I guess I should just replay the original BW to compensate for my lack of access to Memory Link. My memory is a bit foggy anyway, haha.

EDIT: Huh, it looks like no one is posting 50... I'll just wait to let someone else become a ghost, then. Meanwhile:

49 I can't either bc I don't have two of the same system lol I wonder can a DS and 3DS trade?

Yup, they can! I've tried it myself, though it was pretty tedious trading hundreds of Pokémon by hand, eheheh. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ah... reminds me emblem system should be back up and working now so I should probably be giving emblems I meant to give out months ago hahaha oops.

Anyways, I'm eh about the genies. I think I like them more in their other forme than in their genie forme. Landorus especially.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll make sure to include you in the list of people I needto giveemblems too hahah.

ooooo yeah I like Tornadus' other forme too! Pretty neutral on Thundurus' though. It's definitely my least favorite out of the three in their Therian forme.

Meadow

Years

Hmm, I always thought the Forces of Nature trio had pretty strange designs, but they do seem like a pretty cool concept! I just wish that I had paid more attention to them, haha.

Years

Many people slam the trio for just being a colour palette swap of each other, but there's other physical differences between the three of them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh damn is it coming out that soon. I haven't even considered preordering it oops. Guess I should really think about it before itcomesout.

Meadow

Years

I am going crazy here. Only 14 days left until Super Mystery Dungeon release [13 days if you get the midnight pre-release thing at Gamestop].

Yay, can't wait for this! I sadly won't be able to get it on its release date though, so I'll need to be extra careful on avoiding spoilers. xD

So what feature(s) are you all looking forward to most in Super Mystery Dungeon? ^.^

Years

Oh my gosh what an awesome thread, wish I'd seen it earlier! Anyways, hope I'm doing this right!

I'm just looking forward to a new Pokemon game to be honest! I'm trying to avoid too many spoilers as well so don't know too many details about it. Am I right that it includes all 720 Pokemon? If so that'll be epic!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back