• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
BOO!

Gotta build up some more Regular Ghosts first. :D

I typically don't put HM moves on team members. I am an advocate of the HM Slave.

Haha, me too. Although I kinda wish that HM slaves never had to exist in the first place. :c

I am now a Ghost. Can I have Misdreavus please Meadow?

Gotcha! :D

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
1 - Bummer I was on the road when 99 and 100 were posted. I saw a bunch of people waiting. Perhaps next time I'll get to be a ghost.

That said, how about a fresh discussion!

What kind of main-series game are you looking to see this year?

We all talk about "Oh I want Z! Oh I want Emerald! Oh I want Sinnoh Remakes! Oh I want a game featuring Meadow as the main character! Oh I want a milkshake!" but what about these makes you want them the most?

I personally want to see Sinnoh remakes in the future, but I think it's too soon. I think what might be neat is something nostalgic for #Pokemon20. I saw some people suggesting a Z release with heavy Kanto references. I've see others want a re-remake. What do you think?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

Yay I am a Ghost. :)

It is far too soon for Sinnoh remakes considering we have only just had the Hoenn Remakes and the DS games still hold up fine.

Z (Or whatever the third Kalos Game is) is a new Pokemon game I would definitely look forward to. Expansion on the underwhelming Zygarde would be very welcome (See how Kyurem got a welcome expansion in the second Unova Games) as would a better Rival and with Lysandre likely gone a new Villainous team.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017

2 but we need Z, you guys don't understand I love Zygarde that much

I've got to admit, the new Zygarde artwork that circulated last year was pretty cool! I can't wait to play with this:

zygarde10.png

Meadow

Years

Oh I want a game featuring Meadow Revise as the main character!

I "revised" that part for you. :P

I've got to admit, the new Zygarde artwork that circulated last year was pretty cool! I can't wait to play with this:

zygarde10.png

What type do you guys think that form will be? I find it hard to believe that it would still be a Dragon-type, but who knows? xD

did i miss the discussion on this?
Spoiler:

Holy snap, what is that? Is that Sherlock Pikachu? That Pikachu has a really manly voice, haha.

Meadow

Years

I feel down in the dumps... Was playing Stop and spelled Cincinno wrong [category was Pokemon]. My opponent/friend put Charmander and beat me.

Aww, sorry to hear that... :c By the way, may I ask what game you're talking about? I don't believe I've heard of it before!

Years
Got ninja'd so 10

It is a really addicting cell phone game. So you are against a player online. If you initiate the game, the game will shuffle five random categories [say animals, Pokemon, summer things, school supplies, and countries]. Then, you will spin the wheel and it selects a letter [lets say it is S]. Based on that letter, you have 60 seconds to fill in the categories. I would probably put Salamander, Suicune, sail boat, sharpener, and Singapore as my answers. If you finish before the timer runs out, you can slide down the 'Stop' option/bar and this ends your turn, leaving less time for the opponent. So, if you finish in 30 seconds, your opponent gets 30 seconds as well, not 60. Also, in the case of a tie, words with a R are considered rare and give extra preference. Winning 3 rounds means that you win the match.

It is super fun, addicting, and it is free.

Years
11 Hope you feel better soon Arrow!
I think the dog forme will keep ground type but maybe have another type besides dragon?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years

Sorry for Ninjaing you arrow xD but the game sounds cool atleast!
Omg Dog Zygarde i feel like theyre gonna make it a ground and normal type i mean that thing cant be dragon right?

Killua

Wow missed s lot of posts!!!
And yeah maybe a poison typing or dark typing

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017

I think Dark/Poison might be appropriate, but then again, Zygarde is Dragon/Ground. I'm thinking one the types might be ground. So ground/dark or ground/poison.

No one seems to like my new trivia game!

Meadow

Years

I also think Ground/Dark would make a cool type for it! Though Ground/Normal and Ground/Poison both sound really interesting as well!

No one seems to like my new trivia game!

Oooh, you made a new game? I didn't see it, but I'll go look right away! :D

Killua

19 I think msybe they can introduce a new typing because this Zygarde don´t fit very well with any typing, but there are a lot of pokes who don´t fit so wewill have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back