• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

So... Anyone hoping for Gen 7 after Pokemon Z or DPP remakes?
    I seriously think Pokemon Z will be a new game coming out some time soon because of the TV show announcement of Pokemon XYZ. They can't put a TV show without actually having a game for it. Though I hope that it wasn't like how they did Emerald version- rip off the story from both Sapphire and Ruby, meld it, add a tiny bit to include Rayquaza, and hope it satisfies the audience. I hope Pokemon Z allows a new story with Zygarde [like Black/Black 2 had different stories].

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • 21. (I think it's fixed now!)

I really wonder if they're gonna wait to make Generation VII on the next handheld, which I haven't heard any news about. If Nintendo takes too long to make the next handheld, then I guess Generation VII might end up on the 3DS just like how Generation V was on the DS with Generation IV. Thoughts on this?

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017

Oooh, you made a new game? I didn't see it, but I'll go look right away! :D
    Thanks! I think it will be a lot of fun! :D

21. (I think it's fixed now!)
    I really wonder if they're gonna wait to make Generation VII on the next handheld, which I haven't heard any news about. If Nintendo takes too long to make the next handheld, then I guess Generation VII might end up on the 3DS just like how Generation V was on the DS with Generation IV. Thoughts on this?

I'm kind of thinking Gen 7 on the New 3DS and Gen 8 on the next device? But here's the thing, I don't know when the next handheld will be released. If it's released this year, or even next year, we could even see Gen 7 on the next handheld.

But, I'm going to hold out for the first option.

Years
  • 23 I'd say something like "I don't wanna buy a new 3ds just for Pokemon" but that's what I bought all my other devices for

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

I haven't heard even a whisper about a possible new Nintendo handhold, and the introduction of the Sixth Generation was quite a while ago. If there's no announcement for a new handhold at some point soon, then it does seem likely that the Seventh Generation will be on the 3DS (or New!3DS).

But I'm looking forward to Z because I'd like to play through Kalos again, and the Sinnoh remakes because I still like D/P/Pt despite their faults. That Underground was the best.

Meadow

Years

Thanks! I think it will be a lot of fun! :D

No problem! If you ever make another new Trivia game, or want to boost activity in an existing one, feel free to let us know and post a link in this thread! We are allowed to talk about PokéTrivia, after all! :P

This goes for everyone else, too!

I'm kind of thinking Gen 7 on the New 3DS and Gen 8 on the next device? But here's the thing, I don't know when the next handheld will be released. If it's released this year, or even next year, we could even see Gen 7 on the next handheld.

But, I'm going to hold out for the first option.

Probably so, unless they want to distract us with more spinoffs and/or re-re-makes? Or if they reeeeeally want to distract us: what if they release a Z Version first, and then make X2/Y2/Z2 the following year for the purpose of stalling? :o

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

I honestly think Zygarde will be Dragon/Ground in all his forms. Yes, a mammal as a dragon would be bizzare, but still. I'm honestly fine with anything, because I don't really like Zygarde.

I dunno about gen7 being released on a new handheld or not. Only time can tell.

Years
  • 27 I like all dragon types so I like Zygarde haha
    Maybe it's cell and core are just pure dragon?

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017

I went bowling (for the first time) today and used all the wrong muscles. I think I might have to take it easy for today. :X

We already have quite a bit of Dragon/Ground Pokemon. I like Hades' idea of cell and core being a single type. Maybe when these types are combined to form Zygarde, they also form Zygarde's Dragon/Ground typing. So the dog can be ground and the core can be dragon?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    But i thought cell wasnt really a form and wouldnt be seen in the wild or anything like thats what its made of? I forget exactly what serebii said about it though ik core is gonna be seen as well as the dog form and then of coarse theres OPTIMUS PRIME zygarde which will probably you know be stronger than mega rayquaza xD

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Anagrams haha probably ik it starts with an A. Probably
    Maybe idk i mean its seriosously looks like a transformer though although its still pretty cool looking

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years

So is transformers making a cameo in this version :3? Lol, I like how it looks considering the disappointments mechanical looking pokemon up to this point have been -cough- klingklang -cough-

Meadow

Years

I didn't even realize that it looked like a machine, haha. At first I only saw the wings and glowy effects, but now I kinda see the resemblance. XD

Meadow

Years

Haha, I've only seen it through the new opening of the anime, so it looked like this to me:

uiTSmyA.png

I never bothered checking the official art until now, and yeah it looks kinda different. :p

magicarp4thewin

Years
    When I first saw it I thought I was going to need to fuse yveltal and xerneas, like a step forward from the B2/W2 "evolution" to kyurem...mainly because the color scheme it has in final form

Meadow

Years

When I first saw it I thought I was going to need to fuse yveltal and xerneas, like a step forward from the B2/W2 "evolution" to kyurem...mainly because the color scheme it has in final form

I've heard other people thinking the same thing at first too!

I wonder if that red/blue is purely for design purposes, or could it mean something more?

magicarp4thewin

Years

Personally I like the belief that you'll have to find the core then collect cells to "evolve" it, would add something unique and challenging to the game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back