• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

That would sound cool! Still, I'm gonna have to read more about Zygarde so I can fully understand it eheheh.

Anyway, I'll drop the official art here in case anyone wants to compare it to the image I posted above.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Meadow

Years

Regardless of how to get it, all I know is I'm getting it for sure o_o
    Looks like a beast xD

Hehe, what would you do if Game Freak said "buy both X2 and Y2 Versions to complete Zygarde" or something like that? xD

(Thankfully Z Version is more likely than X2/Y2 though! xD)

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    That's always an option if Nintendo keeps the server for it up, always have that fear at the back of my head from the sinnoh games o_o... But its probably going to be unlikely due to the awesomeness lol, most people would want it

Meadow

Years

That's always an option if Nintendo keeps the server for it up, always have that fear at the back of my head from the sinnoh games o_o... But its probably going to be unlikely due to the awesomeness lol, most people would want it

Out of curiosity, may I ask which fear you're talking about? I remember that Nintendo WFC shut down a while ago, but you could also be referring to something else haha.

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
  • 47 the fear of Nintendo shutting down the gts server like they did to diamond, platinum, and pearl...that killed me and my dreams of catching every pokemon ;_;

Meadow

Years

the fear of Nintendo shutting down the gts server like they did to diamond, platinum, and pearl...that killed me and my dreams of catching every pokemon ;_;

Ah, gotcha! And that same thing happened with BW and B2W2, right? ;_;

Yeah, that would suck if it happened again...

Meadow

Years

Why always one off ;-;

Don't worry, the numbers actually got bumped up to 100, 200, and 300 haha. However, in exchange, there's gonna be a LOT less BOO-ing. XD

Anyway, yea it would lol, and I didn't even notice B/W had it shut down

Dang, it's gonna be wayyyyy harder to catch 'em all in Generation VI. :c

Meadow

Years

That's a good question. Can you guys think of anything that a new type may be based on? :o

Personally, I just hope that the next type beats Electric and loses to Poison. =)

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

If anything I feel the new type should be weak to dark and strong against fairy. I didn't get why dark needed to get that nerf and it now being able to hit stel mons isn't much of an upgrade.

Years
  • 56 Maybe have dark and light strong against the each other? But i don't know what light would have to do w poison

Meadow

Years

If anything I feel the new type should be weak to dark and strong against fairy. I didn't get why dark needed to get that nerf and it now being able to hit stel mons isn't much of an upgrade.

Oh, yeah! I almost completely forgot about that, and I definitely agree with you that Fairy should have a new weakness.

Maybe have dark and light strong against the each other? But i don't know what light would have to do w poison

I like the sound of two types being super-effective against each other, haha. As for Light and Poison... yeahhh let's just pretend it makes sense, because #PokémonLogic has always been trustworthy. :p

blue

gucci
    Years

I think there were enough types even before they introduced the Fairy type, any more and it will be too many imo. Fairy type was only introduced to nerf the Dragons and now I think the typing system is balanced nicely. The only remaining two types that perhaps could also be nerfed are Electric and Normal types since they both have only one weakness each, even then that could be done without introducing another type by altering already existing types like they have done with Steel and Poison.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back