• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weaponry

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    @ 22sa: when i was flipping through the 4 Gospels lately for devotion I certainly didn't find Jesus saying "kill all sinners who opposes me" =/
    I said it serves a purpose for God, not serving in the name of God! Err, I'm not making sense, frostweaver I guess you haven't read much [about] [about] Revelations.

22sa

Years
    Dizzy said:
    I'm a Political Person/Religous Person :) I'm pretty much eligible to be banned, but I thought they said we could get into political conversations as long as there was no flaming. Your right we do have "American" friends here. Don't you see a change in me frostweaver :)

22sa did you just call me American? -_- I wouldnt stoop that low to attach "-American" to my nationality.
    Are you talking about the part "I didn't say?" That prejudice (seems) that I just wrote was out of ANGER!! No I did not call you an American even though I think you ARE.

*Gets hit by Euros*

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    22sa said:
    I said it serves a purpose for God, not serving in the name of God! Err, I'm not making sense, frostweaver I guess you haven't read much [about] [about] Revelations.
    I was always too scared to read it even til now... and if i have to read it, I'm so having at least 2 books that explains Revelation to me besides me... Reading Revelation is a full year course in monastery x.x That's how deep it is, and I'm too stupid to understand it, so I'll save it for later.

Anyone can do anything in the name of God... that's how part of the ugly Christian histories are formed such as the Crusades.

(lol aren't we drifting off topic now... so...)

Back to weapons... didn't some country (most likely US) tries to develop weapons that can be used in space against the earth? I thought i read an article 2 years ago about that... but i don't remember seeing any follow-ups

EDIT: lol... too much coke again 22sa? I don't think you're thinking right as you forgot the basics of no double posting ;p

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Oh thank God, I'm not American though, Born in Europe (France), and raised in Portugal until 4. Moved to America :(... It's not that bad though, my friends are here, theres great stores, and other stuff. Maybe I am Prejudice, My Teacher calls me racist.

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    I was always too scared to read it even til now... and if i have to read it, I'm so having at least 2 books that explains Revelation to me besides me... Reading Revelation is a full year course in monastery x.x That's how deep it is, and I'm too stupid to understand it, so I'll save it for later.

Anyone can do anything in the name of God... that's how part of the ugly Christian histories are formed such as the Crusades.

(lol aren't we drifting off topic now... so...)

Back to weapons... didn't some country (most likely US) tries to develop weapons that can be used in space against the earth? I thought i read an article 2 years ago about that... but i don't remember seeing any follow-ups

EDIT: lol... too much coke again 22sa? I don't think you're thinking right as you forgot the basics of no double posting ;p
    Oh, I remembered it, it was 100% indifference. *cough*dangerous*cough* You think I should edit one off? =(

And what don't you understand about Revelations? lol, It's basically events that leads to Christ's second coming.

Everyone has some prejudice in them. Prejudice is common sense. =b But as the decades have past, we are now taught to hate people on an individual basis instead of as a race. =_=

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Oh, I didnt include that I'm not racist. I'm not Racist, sure I'm prejudice though, People judge me, and what can I say, I also judge people. Even the Prime Minister of Portugal judges people (he's my grandmother's cousin ...isnt that weird).

I'm afraid of god, right now I'm experimenting with different religions. Heh, that didnt sound right, I meant to say, I'm shifting between Gaianism and Catholocism.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    okey China and other countries are more advance than the US. so the US are trying to make this to be on top.And i'm pretty sure it won't be made untill year 2015.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    We were going to have weapons that could be launched from space...there was a program in the 1980s called Star Wars (yes, named after the movies) that was a program that would install nuclear missiles (or was it antiballistic missiles?) in space with launchers and missile-scanning satellites orbiting the earth, but it never came to be. I'm glad we didn't...it would have probably caused enough international tension to keep the USSR together...we'd probably still be messing with them today.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    okey China and other countries are more advance than the US. so the US are trying to make this to be on top.And i'm pretty sure it won't be made untill year 2015.
    once again... source of information?

And I almost laugh at how China is more advanced than US... they're at most equilvalent or China isn't as advanced as the US (yet). But it's funny how no one relies on the Patriot missile thingies as it's a failure and not as powerful as it is... Even Israel is using Aero instead of Patriot as the air missile defense (Aero is created by Israel itself).

(source of above information: it's in that chinese show shown on ch.120 in Edmonton... ;p)

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Source of imformation:news (about 5 years ago on internet:website was deleted)
    I agree Patiort missles don't work good.In a game i have they don't work unless you build more than 2.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    Source of imformation:news (about 5 years ago on internet:website was deleted)
    I agree Patiort missles don't work good.In a game i have they don't work unless you build more than 2.

This Technology possibly couldn't have existed, I'm charging you with lying :), Because if the Info was true, then it would be public knowledge by now :).

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    blue said:
    No it wouldent not if it was something that was top secret or under development...like the gundam
    https://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Hyperdash/katoki_23.jpg

America swears to god that they aren't blasphemic, but It would already be on CNN, trust me, my father was offered a job as a spy by the Soviet Union, and by Spain, of course he took the Spain one, but he's not a spy anymore.

Yuske

The Spirit Detective
    Years
    I love swords and blades. but guns are cool too.
    blue said:
    anyways my gundam will rule all!
    Hey cool, a Gundam fan. I am a big fan of Metal Gear Solid Series, I don't even have it and I still like it more then my cousin.

Back