• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weed?

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    If you are going to make the argument of medical marijuana then it shouldn't be legal for mass non-hospital use. It would be like allowing other painkillers like oxycodone and morphine to be used for non-medical purposes(getting high), which I'm sure no one thinks is a good thing. Why in the hell should weed be any different?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Should be illegal.

Especially the good stuff that has mescaline or PCP or meth crystals on the leaf shreds.

The amount of dimebags I have seen/bought that had seeds should be another reason to make it illegal.

My previous cat ate a weed seed during a thunderstorm. Few minutes into the storm, my cat was spazzing, jumped through the screen (apartment window), and got multiple punctures from the nearby apple tree causing death.

That's not weed. That's crazy ****.

In that case, you don't want weed to be illegal; you want whatever the person spiked the weed with to be illegal. Weed sure as Hell didn't make your cat go nuts. The contrary, it would make your cat sleep.

Not sure who it was that spiked it with ecstacy or something, but that typically only happens in urban places of the U.S.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I think you're mixing up ecstasy with something else. Why would a dealer waste ecstasy lacing someones weed when you can't even smoke ecstasy anyway? It wouldn't do anything....

And about that persons cat, there is only a little bit of THC in marijuana seeds, so maybe it had an allergic reaction or something. And if all it ate was a weed seed, there's not really much that you could lace onto that, if anything.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    yeah, theres something i dont get. if drugs are illegal, why not ciggies? people come up with stupid arguements like people win money so they should be kept or else they will lose their jobs. yea well, if drugs were legal more people would have jobs too, so thats a no-no.

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    For me, it doesn't matter if it's legal or not. I don't use it, but I have nothing against it. I just don't hang around people who do, do it.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I think you're mixing up ecstasy with something else. Why would a dealer waste ecstasy lacing someones weed when you can't even smoke ecstasy anyway? It wouldn't do anything....

And about that persons cat, there is only a little bit of THC in marijuana seeds, so maybe it had an allergic reaction or something. And if all it ate was a weed seed, there's not really much that you could lace onto that, if anything.

Yeah, but you know what I mean xD It'd be what's in/on it that the person would want illegal.

Kinda odd that the cat went nuts and died :< weed wouldn't do that.

SIN1488

Years

Yeah, but you know what I mean xD It'd be what's in/on it that the person would want illegal.

Yeah I get it, I didn't realize you put "or something" after ecstacy. But if weed was legal it would mostly be government grown, and since it would be regulated by the government, it would only be laced with the stuff they want to poison you with. XD

But really, if it was government grown, hopefully they would be smart enough to make it cheaper. That way, it would cost too much for certain dealers to lace their stuff, and they would have to charge even more to make up for it, which would run them out of business.

That's kind of another argument my friend once said about how laced weed isn't as common as police or other people always spout about so often. It just costs too much to do so, and they have to charge extra unless they are somehow getting the drugs to lace the weed with for free. So if it's not free for them, they won't get much business. At least that's how it is in Cali, where everyone is a freakin dealer around here.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Yeah I get it, I didn't realize you put "or something" after ecstacy. But if weed was legal it would mostly be government grown, and since it would be regulated by the government, it would only be laced with the stuff they want to poison you with. XD

But really, if it was government grown, hopefully they would be smart enough to make it cheaper. That way, it would cost too much for certain dealers to lace their stuff, and they would have to charge even more to make up for it, which would run them out of business.

That's kind of another argument my friend once said about how laced weed isn't as common as police or other people always spout about so often. It just costs too much to do so, and they have to charge extra unless they are somehow getting the drugs to lace the weed with for free. So if it's not free for them, they won't get much business. At least that's how it is in Cali, where everyone is a freakin dealer around here.

From what I heard, weed in the US can even be laced with common household products used to make crystal meth. If that's true, it's really inexpensive :s

SIN1488

Years

From what I heard, weed in the US can even be laced with common household products used to make crystal meth. If that's true, it's really inexpensive :s

Don't always believe what you hear. But it's sort of true, some dealers might spray some things on the weed to make it weigh more. I think it's more common to throw orange peels in the bag with it, that way it absorbs the moisture from it. But the problem with that is they might leave it in too long and it will grow mold. Or it might smell like citrus and people will be like: "WTF is this?"

Dealer: "uhhh, it's orange kush!" >_>
    <_<

Years
    Theres an old saying among tattooed people.
    The difference between someone with tattoos and someone without them is, the tattooed dont care if you dont have any.
    The same concept applies for this, alcohol, cigarettes, sex and so on.
    The difference between the people who do them and the ones who dont? The ones who do, dont care if you dont.

People need to learn not to be hyprocritical and judgemental of things they have never done and had no experience with.
    Eg. The tv said drugs are bad... that must be true, Im never trying them to find out for myself.
    People shouldnt restrict their life experience just because of what they've heard.

Personally, Ive done weed, a couple of times here and there.
    Ive had the experience, made up my mind based on said experience, its not for me.
    So I dont do it anymore.

Self informed judgements people. SELF INFORMED.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Don't always believe what you hear. But it's sort of true, some dealers might spray some things on the weed to make it weigh more. I think it's more common to throw orange peels in the bag with it, that way it absorbs the moisture from it. But the problem with that is they might leave it in too long and it will grow mold. Or it might smell like citrus and people will be like: "WTF is this?"

Dealer: "uhhh, it's orange kush!" >_>
    <_<

lolol

My friend, who, funny enough, despises Jewish people, got ripped off by a Jewish man once. Instead of weed, the guy sold him a bag of cloth mixed with a tiny bit of weed.

He marched down there, caused a riot, and burned an Israelian flag. He was put in prison for three days after that.

Not that I agree with what he did, but you reminded me with that "insert random '**** that guy over' material / object here" comment xD

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I agree with the fact that if weed is illegal then then so should cigarettes.
    Then people go on about 'the government need cigarettes legal for money'.
    Screw that, the more people alive from not smoking would probably fill that hole right up.

Me personally, I would do weed over smoking cigarettes, it's nowhere near as bad for you, and atleast it gives you some kind of a high.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    The difference between someone with tattoos and someone without them is, the tattooed dont care if you dont have any.
    The difference between the people who do them and the ones who dont? The ones who do, dont care if you dont.

People need to learn not to be hyprocritical and judgemental of things they have never done and had no experience with.
    Eg. The tv said drugs are bad... that must be true, Im never trying them to find out for myself.
    People shouldnt restrict their life experience just because of what they've heard.

Ive had the experience, made up my mind based on said experience, its not for me.
    So I dont do it anymore.

sure people have their own opinion and stuff, but if so many people say its bad then it probably is.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    sure people have their own opinion and stuff, but if so many people say its bad then it probably is.

Actually, no.

That's like saying "So many people think Arabs are terrorists, so they are", "Mexicans are all lazy", or "Jewish people just want $$$"

Definitely not true. It's because of how people have been told to look at marijuana without even bothering to try it themselves to see if it's true. Some people even compare marijuana to cocaine and heroine, when it's really not like that at all. Drug dealers don't even view marijuana as a drug and neither do the people imprisoned for cocaine possession.

Cigarettes are more harmful than marijuana. Some people believe one joint = 15 cigarettes, but as I mentioned before, that's only possible if you really, really cake in the tobacco. Otherwise, it's relatively harmless, especially if you ingest it, say, in a brownie. Then your lungs definitely won't be affected, and nei' your stomach.

When I was growing up, movies, television, and people told me marijuana was a dangerous drug that caused people to become violent. Is that true? No. Quite the contrary. The only reason so many people think it's a bad drug is because it's set up to look that way, so a crapload of people will oppose it if ever people were to band together and try to appeal the ban on weed. If people think marijuana is the same or worse than cocaine, and makes people violent, they're less likely to want it legalized, and then the paper and clothing companies won't be at risk.

See?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years

Actually, no.

That's like saying "So many people think Arabs are terrorists, so they are", "Mexicans are all lazy", or "Jewish people just want $$$"

Definitely not true. It's because of how people have been told to look at marijuana without even bothering to try it themselves to see if it's true. Some people even compare marijuana to cocaine and heroine, when it's really not like that at all. Drug dealers don't even view marijuana as a drug and neither do the people imprisoned for cocaine possession.

Cigarettes are more harmful than marijuana. Some people believe one joint = 15 cigarettes, but as I mentioned before, that's only possible if you really, really cake in the tobacco. Otherwise, it's relatively harmless, especially if you ingest it, say, in a brownie. Then your lungs definitely won't be affected, and nei' your stomach.

When I was growing up, movies, television, and people told me marijuana was a dangerous drug that caused people to become violent. Is that true? No. Quite the contrary. The only reason so many people think it's a bad drug is because it's set up to look that way, so a crapload of people will oppose it if ever people were to band together and try to appeal the ban on weed. If people think marijuana is the same or worse than cocaine, and makes people violent, they're less likely to want it legalized, and then the paper and clothing companies won't be at risk.

See?

Good post, fully agree.

To me it makes no difference if it stays illegal or not. People will abuse it if its legalised, just like people abuse it at the moment.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Meth itself would be quite safe.. if it were made by the government. It becomes unsafe because the cooks make it with such ridiculous things.
    Weed?

No, Meth is a terrible drug.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    Lol it's funny how misinformed people are. Everyone thinks "doing Marijuana" (as the noobs phrase it) is so bad for you, makes you stupid, kills you, is addictive, etc. Truth is, it's not really bad for you at all.

If you blaze a lot the only real problems come from inhaling the smoke which is common to anything you smoke, whether it's weed or breathing in smoke from a candle. You can also gain a bit of weight off it, and there also is risk of Erectile Disfunction (basically when a guy can't get an erection). It can slightly damage your short term memory a little bit, but it's not all that bad. Also weed is not addictive, at ALL. In your head you may want to do it again and have fun, but your body doesn't crave it like tobacco or other drugs.

There has also never been a recorded death from smoking weed. In my opinion it should be legalized as there are really no problems that can come from weed, and even then they are only affecting the guy who's smoking it, it's not like drinking where you might do something stupid or start driving recklessly, being high is different because you're mostly in control of yourself.

If anything, I think Alcohol is 100x worse than weed.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years

So I dont do it anymore.

So I need to do weed and risk addiction(everything you listed can be addictive as well, except for maybe getting tattoos)just to make an "informed decision"? That's like saying(using one of your examples)"Go have sex and see if you like it. You might get an STD but who cares, at least next time around you can make an INFORMED DECISION.
    *goes and has another beer*

Back