• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weed?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
  • I doubt I'll convince you, but weed is is no way, shape or form a hallucinogenic. That's where LSD and Magic Mushrooms come in.

Thank God someone with sense comes in. I agree that both LSD and Mush = hallucinogens. Seriously, my fiance took mush under pressure from his friend once :| he said my face went all red, Alice in Wonderland was the scariest thing he ever saw in his life, and textures changed for him. He started bawling for no reason. Mush is scary **** and a powerful hallucinogen.

Eggie, if you want to hallucinate, go take some mush. You'll know what hallucinating is then. What you're describing is a sudden change in feeling, but it's a real feeling. Not fake, but real. Flying unicorns are fake. It's like saying alcohol makes you hallucinate because you lose your balance and your vision becomes blurred, not to mention you laugh at everything and your libido kicks in. Alcohol isn't a hallucinogen. Weed isn't a hallucinogen. Mush and LSD are.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years

• Actually, I have smoked weed. You're the noob, if anything, because weed only causes hunger, fatigue, laughter, and a heavy feeling.

You don't hallucinate. You might change and feel a bit funny. Do you know what hallucinating is?

Again, you don't see unicorns or have false impressions. You are calm, hungry, and you feel a bit tired. There is nothing false about that. A hallucination is when you see something that doesn't exist, hear something that doesn't exist, smell something that doesn't really exist... You get the idea. You're not feeling anything, seeing anything, smelling anything, etc. that doesn't exist. It's a real feeling of calmness and hunger. There's nothing hallucinary about it.

Unless you think a sudden overwhelming feeling of calm is a hallucination? You feel it for real. It's not a fake feeling, because it exists.

Note the "toxic" up there? What did I mention earlier? Ah... I didn't mention poison, did I? No way, I totally didn't /coughs. You're probably talking about American cannabis. That stuff is filled with toxins to cause addiction and other effects cannabis wouldn't normally give.

I'm talking about cannabis that hasn't touched chemicals at all. The typical Canadian cannabis. The stuff that isn't on the news, telling us that weed is bad.

Perhaps you hallucinate with the US chemical stuff, but know that it's not the weed, it's the chemicals / poison ("toxins") on it that is inducing the effect.

As for your experience, staring at the wall and feeling lost is normal, because you feel heavy and skeptical, calm, and "out of it". That's not hallucinating. Swatting at a fly that doesn't exist, seeing your brother's face change... I've never heard of that, except on mush. That doesn't happen with weed. I'm not sure what you took, but maybe you smoked too much than you could handle, and it ****ed you up for a bit. That would be normal. That's like a non-drinker drinking litres of beer in one-shot. He's going to experience a lot of messed up things that if he had slowly gotten into the phase, he wouldn't have.

Uhm. I mentioned a lot of that stuff many, many times. You feel very hungry. You laugh at everything. Sound is more intense and louder. You feel out-of-it and very, very heavy.

I don't know what you've been reading this entire time, but it's surely not my posts.

For the record, under 11 grams is legal in Quebec. Ontario is pretty hardcore about weed possession, though.

I've smoked in front of cops before in Quebec. They don't care. 4/20 is a marijuana fest in central Montreal. Even the cops participate. It's like a mini-Amsterdam.

I'm Canadian ... I'm not American nor do I blaze American weed. I'm in Canada like you. Pure cannabis buddy.

Okay by your dictionary definition of hallucination I don't fit it perfectly then, but what I'm trying to say is I do hallucinate in the sense that I see some things that aren't there and do weird stuff. Maybe it is cause I did too much cause I hit up a Gravity Bong which gets you baked like hell.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Okay by your dictionary definition of hallucination I don't fit it perfectly then, but what I'm trying to say is I do hallucinate in the sense that I see some things that aren't there and do weird stuff. Maybe it is cause I did too much cause I hit up a Gravity Bong which gets you baked like hell.

Maybe. Was it your first time? You might have tripped bady if you did too much lol What you experienced wasn't hallucinations, though. It was just your mind playing tricks because you feel heavy and you concentrate too much under the effect.

I sometimes see things that aren't there when I'm not even high xD It's just your mind. That part is normal :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    The weed debate is pretty stupid, imo. I will admit, I've never used it, but if it was legalized I probably would. Still though, it's way safer than alcohol or tobacco, so why should it be banned? There are very obvious reasons for drugs like cocaine or heroine to be illegal, but I fail to see the reasons for marijuana.

Flipnotic

shroomylove.blogspot.com
    Years
  • my 4/20 was great, how was the other weed smokers 4/20 here? lol
    it was so great i cant remember crap from that day LOL.

so...has anyone tried salvia? im curious about it lol

Last edited:

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • I lean toward the side of it staying where it is. I believe that any kind of drug such as marijuana, cocaine, or whatever should remain illegal. I even think alcohol and cigarettes should be made illegal as well. I honestly don't see the point in any of it, and haven't so much as tried any of it myself.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    It should remain illegal. It shouldn't even be allowed medically. Anything that weed can do.. something else can do better.

Tho... if it was legalized.. it would be harder (I think) for minors to obtain.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Wow, the arguments here are getting more and more pathetic: keep weed illegal(only people who'd use it do already anyhow), and illegalize tobacco(cause it's just as **** as weed).

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Impairs you worse than alcohol. Smoke that's strong than with cigarettes.

So, no, not particularly pro-the substance.

The smoke and health stuff...eh, their problem. Certainly worse for your lungs. If they were to legalize it for the tax benefits, then I'd rather the alternative methods like vapour be legalized, not the traditional smoke way.

That said though, for most people it takes a few drinks until you're rendered useless. You can have a casual drink and not be affected. But you use pot with the intention of getting high, being impaired. And that, I think, is where the difference or distinction lies. I don't need such people on the roads or performing work services - or just not showing up for such.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • legalize it, i say. or at least have an age limit for it like alcohol. it's hypocritical to disallow marijuana but allow alcohol, tobacco, and most things that are deemed to be medically dangerous

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    legalize it, i say. or at least have an age limit for it like alcohol. it's hypocritical to disallow marijuana but allow alcohol, tobacco, and most things that are deemed to be medically dangerous

Well, it is banned because of the smear campaign. Prohibition made alcohol illegal for the US, and it didn't turn out too well. It probably won't be tried again. Tobacco is only legal because it has played a major part in economy. Without it, the US probably wouldn't be around. So everything else has a legitimate reason for being legal, imo.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • Wow, the arguments here are getting more and more pathetic: keep weed illegal(only people who'd use it do already anyhow), and illegalize tobacco(cause it's just as **** as weed).

Tobacco/Alcohol/Other drugs have bad effects on you. A lot of people who are saying to keep it illegal have their reasons but simply don't state them. I don't accuse you of thinking they have no reasoning, but I figured I should say this anyway. I think it should be illegal because I really don't see much good coming out of it. I mean, all you do is get the "high" effect, and the rest is all bad for you. Plus you get addicted. I'm not sure about the effects of weed.

Back