• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly Treehouse Meme Caption Contest™

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Yo, welcome to Weekly Treehouse Meme Caption Contest™, a neat little idea that I had and discussed with Chase and Cay. The idea here is simple. We supply you with an image, you caption that image, and the funniest caption wins. The winning caption earns a spot in the OP, and the user who submitted it gets a special emblem.

This contest will be judged by myself, Eleven and Cay. All PC rules apply, so don't do anything stupid. Please submit all captions by posting in this thread. Multiple entries are allowed, but please only one per post. Submissions end every Friday at 11:59 EST.

Here is this week's image:
    Spoiler:

Previous Winners:
    Week 1: God
    Week 2: Aurora
    Week 3: hashtag
    Week 4: Esper

Last edited:

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
    Years
    "When I am going to steal anything from the fridge and my father comes home"

Weekly Treehouse Meme Caption Contest™

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    Years
    When Chad from highschool makes a pokemon go gameplay vid and refers to all pokemon as pikachus

Back