• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to PC Survivor Island!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Question regarding poison. Will the teams only be able to save one of the people who are poisoned, or will we have the ability to save multiple at a time. Guessing you might not answer this one considering how secretive you were about it in the OP, but still worth a shot 8D

Poison could work differently every time it happens depending on whom is poisoned or how many people are poisoned. You'll find out soon enough. :]

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Antemortem! Can we have a chat thread for both teams? We can't self-gloat if each team are in secret. But ofc, its fine if we dont.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Antemortem! Can we have a chat thread for both teams? We can't self-gloat if each team are in secret. But ofc, its fine if we dont.
    Do you really want us to boast after every challenge? :o

DJTiki

Years
  • Do you really want us to boast after every challenge? :o

Not really. Just saying, its no fun if both teams are in private. Probably for the better. Besides we lost the first challege, I have nothing to boast at all.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Not really. Just saying, its no fun if both teams are in private. Probably for the better. Besides we lost the first challege, I have nothing to boast at all.
    No, I mean. Team 1 would get nothing out of it, considering we'll be winning all the challenges. I'm just saying!

DJTiki

Years
  • No, I mean. Team 1 would get nothing out of it, considering we'll be winning all the challenges. I'm just saying!

Sorry :) but it aint happening. Team 1 will be doing all the winning, from this point forward.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Purchasing & Using Tokens
    We're at the point in the game that players have enough points to buy tokens. Players may purchase an Invincibility Token for five points: this grants them immunity for one challenge of their choosing. Players may purchase an Elimination Token for three points: this grants them the ability to poison another player, which will eliminate the player after one challenge. There are catches to each token, of course; what kind of game would this be if there weren't?

If one purchases an Invincibility Token, they may only use it once the voting period has begun. This means that they can private message me that they would like to make themselves immune to being voted off but will not know whether or not they're to be the target of votes. The token is voided if the PM to use it is sent after the first vote has been received. (If Player A sends in a vote for Player B, Player C's token is useless)

If one purchases an Elimination Token, they may only use it once the voting period has begun. This means that they can private message me who they would like to poison, however they lose their vote for the following two turns, meaning they cannot vote the same turn they poison someone or the following challenge. Additionally, if their target is cured from poison during the next challenge, the user of the token is eliminated as a result.

If you as individual players have enough points to purchase a token, private message me what you'd like to purchase. You can use a token the same challenge you purchase it.

Back