• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to PC Survivor Island!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • I chose a one or the other question to divide the first twenty replies, another for the second page of replies, and the last page was divided uniquely.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Question! Are we allowed to decide on a representative before the event starts?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm actually really excited for this whoa :D

also i never confirmed i read everything whoops
    confirmation!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    First post read.

Obviously, my team is gonna win for the simple fact I'm in it.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Sounds good, just to clarify though, when someone is eliminated that means they can't participate anymore after they are eliminated, right?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Question regarding poison. Will the teams only be able to save one of the people who are poisoned, or will we have the ability to save multiple at a time. Guessing you might not answer this one considering how secretive you were about it in the OP, but still worth a shot 8D

Last edited:
    Back