• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to PC Survivor Island!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    True that Sheep! We Team 2 are awesome, although you guys have your own members to fear. Good luck to Team 1! Just showing sportsmanship cause Team 2 will outlast everyone!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Why does Team 2 look more menacing...? Whatever, let's go Team 1! (let's not go and kill each other right off the bat okay? lol)

/readfirstpost

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Is it just me or is this total drama island?

Anyways so can't wait for this lel ^^

I'm pretty sure Total Drama Island is a parody of Survivor, so that would make sense, lol

This sounds like a lot of fun and I'm excited for it to start~ Team two, I'm pretty sure our younger years taught us all that first is the worst and second is the best, SO LET'S WIN THIS because that would be cool

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Ooooooooooh I completely forgot Total Drama Island is actually a parody lmfao. was fun to watch tho

Exactly, team 2 is the most intimidating and the best! Fear us!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Team 1 is absolutely STACKED, so happy to be a part of such a swag team. This is going to be a hell of a lot of fun...

Welcome to PC Survivor Island!

Nah but seriously, can't wait to see what kind of drama results from this hahaha.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    I'm ready. Team 1 HYPE, gonna wreck. Btw, what if we have places to go to tommorow?

Back