• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to PC Survivor Island!

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
  • Pointing out that I read the first post~

Anyway, a question:
    Does it really matter which team wins? It sounds like there will only be one winner, so what if the game ends up with, for example, three players from Team 1?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I'm ready. Team 1 HYPE, gonna wreck. Btw, what if we have places to go to tommorow?

The game will last a few weeks. Let's just hope your team doesn't notice your absence and decide to off you. :]

Does it really matter which team wins? It sounds like there will only be one winner, so what if the game ends up with, for example, three players from Team 1?

Only one person can win.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Have read Dave's wise words. Don't know the majority of the mmebers of my team .-. but we'll fix that. hopefully

Gonna see what sort of drama bomb hits this island. and it better not involve me yet

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Please, everybody knows Team 2, or atleast someone on our team, will win coz we got the best team members B33

Team 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Team 2

Back