• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the Alola Exeggutorhouse!

Sirfetch’d

Welcome to the Alola Exeggutorhouse!

Sirfetch’d

we need the head(hstaff) to post first and then us necks can begin

Years
  • Is it me or does The Treehouse sound easier for new members to understand? Otherwise, this is a fun twist on the word "treehouse".

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Is it me or does The Treehouse sound easier for new members to understand? Otherwise, this is a fun twist on the word "treehouse".

It probably is since I broke a branch on the Alola Exeggutorhouse already.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Serious talk:

I don't like the new name. I don't like it. Not at all. "The Treehouse" was more succinct. The name as it currently is, is kind of confusing even if it is funny and cute at the same time. Please change it back.

On the other hand, it suits the goofyness of the section alright. If I really want to shitpost somewhere it'll be here.

Though I don't personally really like the meme that goes along with this. It's not funny to me. Might be a lot more punchy if the meme was funnier than "LOL LONG NECKED POKEMON". But can't stop the hype train, so I'll hush up go back to my old memes....

Reactions: Nah
    Back