• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What’s your current star rank?

Years
  • 5 stars, almost 6. I got quite ahead on my exploring compared to the story, but the latter seems to be catching up now, as the battles have become closer to my level, and the Alphas are fiercely powerful once more.

Still super satisfying to catch an insanely high-level alpha, though I'll never use them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just got my third star. Spent a good part of the day trying to, and finally succeeding in, catching that alpha level 45 Snorlax (just wanted to see if it could be done, and it can). Also, caught me a Chimchar so will be taking some time raising it to catch up with the other team members. The only reason I didn't go for Typhlosion is because it didn't have Eruption in PLA. Also trying to find a steel type to catch me Tangrowth in the third region.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    At rank 3 right now. Not actively completing research tasks, just catching any Pokemon I come across while exploring.

Years
  • Just hit 8 last night! Been running around the fourth area a lot, going to pass on the fifth area for a bit until I catch more I think. But god I run out of resources for catch items soo quickly.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'm only seven, and I'm kinda burned out... I don't like how their idea of a skill curve is to just start throwing additional Pokémon at you. I might come back to it in a few months.

It honestly just feels like a grind now and I'm not really having much fun anymore?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2022
    I just hit 1 since I just started. But I'm enjoying it so far as it's my first ever Pokémon game.

Years
  • I hit my 8th today, and it's clear the final two stars will be a real slog! I've done pretty well with the Pokédex so far, but it's quite the grind to rank everything up to 10.

I also heard that each Dex entry needs to be sparkling, not just rank 10, in order to get the Shiny Charm, and that's downright disheartening.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I hit my 8th today, and it's clear the final two stars will be a real slog! I've done pretty well with the Pokédex so far, but it's quite the grind to rank everything up to 10.

I also heard that each Dex entry needs to be sparkling, not just rank 10, in order to get the Shiny Charm, and that's downright disheartening.

Nah, you only need research rank 10. Completing every research task of a certain Pokémon does increase its Shiny odds a little, though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My current star ranking is Rank 8 and that's just after the conclusion of the main game content, I haven't touched any side content aside from about 40 of the side quest from early to mid game. Although I spent a good amount of time doing exploring and catching any new pokemon and evolving old ones so I'm a bit ahead of the curve I feel like.

Back