• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What A Catch, Donnie. . .

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    What do you think of yourself?

Are you self-confident? Do you think you're the best thing since sliced bread?
    Or maybe you just think that you're no good at all?

Go, I guess.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My self confidence is very conditional. I need to be feeling good and I need to be looking good. Feeling good and looking good is entirely subjective to me, so if I feel like I'm looking good and feeling good, then my self confidence is on the uptake. If not, then I don't feel so good about myself. I never think that I'm the best thing since sliced bread (I don't even think sliced bread is really that great, though), and I don't think I'm not any good. Usually, my self confidence is pretty high, though. I'm pretty honest with my faults, though, and that leads people to think that I don't think highly of myself, which couldn't be further from the truth, in all honesty.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    My self confidence is very conditional. I need to be feeling good and I need to be looking good. Feeling good and looking good is entirely subjective to me, so if I feel like I'm looking good and feeling good, then my self confidence is on the uptake. If not, then I don't feel so good about myself. I never think that I'm the best thing since sliced bread (I don't even think sliced bread is really that great, though), and I don't think I'm not any good. Usually, my self confidence is pretty high, though. I'm pretty honest with my faults, though, and that leads people to think that I don't think highly of myself, which couldn't be further from the truth, in all honesty.

This is exactly how I am. I'm always striving to better myself for the sake of my self esteem, from working out to working in ROTC to posting on PC. When I don't do that stuff it brings me down, because I feel like my ambitions can't be achieved without them. Those ambitions are having a significant other, becoming a commander, and being truly accepted as part of the pack, respectively.

I will say that I always have an internal monologue that is very self-orientated, but I'm good at keeping it away from my mouth for the most part. I really am a no-BS kind of guy to most people – I hate playing some head game… for what? :<

Years
    There's the very off chance and strange occurrence when I do feel confident about myself, but that's not very often \: Most of the time I feel inferior to everyone else, but at the same time, there's characteristics of me that I feel are traits that I personally wish people possessed. Trying not to sound too narcissistic or conceited right now >.<

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm confident in myself. I'm not amazing, and I have my own faults, but I know what they are, and can be honest about them.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    My self-confidence is lower than Tyrion from "Game of thrones". I'm shy, but on the internet i can be as socially active as i like, so a lot of girls tell me i'm a charmer, but i don't know why. It's so weird.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I'm the exact opposite of confident, I don't really believe in my own capacities. Except when it's related to creating video games, even if I'm a noob, I like to think I'm decently good.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I'm not quite confident in myself most of the time, but when I'm happy, I motivate myself that I'm confident of self on the moment.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    Thanks to D.I.D. (Dissociative identity disorer) I am both the most confident person to ever exist, and at the same time I am so shy I could just be so irrelevant that I don't think I would need to exist anymore.

It's pretty chill.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I have a low self-esteem and self-confidence. I'm working on it, though.

Nice FOB reference btw.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
    I come over as very confident. I didn't get many compliments as a child so I compliment myself, and then when I'm talking to people I just say things really confidentially and stuff. Inside, though, I see a sad, scared, stupid little girl who isn't really good at anything and is rather useless. So, inside, I'm not confident, but I hide it and try to show confidence. But I'm also really shy. So I only show confidence around people I know, generally. None of my friends know how unconfident (is that a word?) I actually am, though.

Years
    I definitely relate to this song. My self-assuredness leads people of the trail of my poor self-esteem. I tend to ruin things for myself and often people around me intentionally because I don't respond well to criticism, or compliments for that matter. Compliments make me self-aware and well you know the rest.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    I'm super confident. Not online though, it's weird. People on the street make the best friends and entertainment<\3322233334433

Yukari

I struggle with: Self-Hatred, an Inferiority Complex, and low Self-Confidence. I really have trouble with self confidence... :(

Years
    I'm kind of middle of the road..

I'm confident only with what I know I'm comfortable with, but anything outside of that and I get really unsure of what I'm doing. That doesn't mean that I don't try to do it regardless, it just means more than likely I'm going to mess it up entirely. I end up regretting things sometimes as a result.

Now, being Proud of myself is another thing all together.. I prefer to be humble. I really don't think I'm worth the praise people give me sometimes.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I'm pretty confident in myself, but it took a while. I used to not be, and as people complimented me, it rose my self-esteem. Now I have a beautiful girlfriend and that's the biggest confidence booster in the world (:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I have very little confidence in myself, sadly. I have a ton of confidence in my abilities, and to an extent even some of my personal traits, but little to no confidence in myself as a person. It's a problem, I know, and it's one of my biggest flaws. It's tough because confidence is one of those things that comes from the inside, and no matter how much reassurance you receive from other people, it doesn't do anything for your confidence except temporarily make you feel better.

Back