• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What abilities do you have that you think makes you unique?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    C'mon, everyone has an ability that makes them different from the rest! Even if it's typing over 100 GWAM with no errors is still an unique ability. So which ability makes you different?

I have various abilities. It's become a reflex for me to burp when I accidentally knock water and juices into my windpipe. It pushes the juices into the right way and saves my life XD. I also change personality VERY quickly. Once I mad, next moment I laugh.

I am also able to make a non-food thread at least once unlike BeachBoy predicts all the time XD.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Fire a gun and I'll mimic its sound with my voice; a lifetime of violent video-games and plastic soldiers has made sure of that.
    Apart from that, I'm nothing special.

Edit: And my dad can do a really good cat meow.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I can run really fast and keep running even if I injured my leg. Of course, stamina is my enemy because I can't run for a long period of time.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I can run really fast and have enough stamina to make it last pretty long :)
    I can also screamo scream, lol, girls get a kick out of it for some reason (not my problem though ;))

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
  • I can run really fast and have enough stamina to make it last pretty long :)
    I can also screamo scream, lol, girls get a kick out of it for some reason (not my problem though ;))

What's screamo scream? Definitely gotta try that one.

Hm, I dunno if this ability makes me that much different than anyone else, but I can break dance AND get jiggy with it. I'm also told I have a great, unique sort of way of smiling.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • What's screamo scream? Definitely gotta try that one.

Hm, I dunno if this ability makes me that much different than anyone else, but I can break dance AND get jiggy with it. I'm also told I have a great, unique sort of way of smiling.

It's like..screamo music, scream, right? >_> *hurts ears*

I'm a track athlete, so I do run really fast. Anyone else have an 11.4 100m record? :P Either way, I call that a good ability to have.

I'm really calm, cool, and collected most of the time. If I get angry or jumpy, it's just 'cuse I'm happy and excited or perhaps nervous; otherwise, situations don't stress me out and I can get things done or plan things in a timely manner.

I'm good with all types of people, I blend very well. Not to say I change my personality, no that's not healthy. Instead I just create different comfort levels with different types of people, it works quite well. ^_^

I'm good at planning, analyzing, recording, writing, reading, running, jumping, shopping(?), eating healthy, and having fun. I'm all set, kthx. :mudkip;):

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I can sing, I have won 1 singing contest (it was this semester:D) I sung Like a prayer, and I have taken a part in a live sketch show were I sung All by myself, my school got 3rd place that year:D (the sketch show is were each school had to make up 1 sketch each, then the schools competed against each other, the competition was on TV:D)

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I'm a fantastic speller and I like to think that my writing has its own charm. I also type up in the 90-100s WPM without errors. I can drum. That's kind of cool.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I ahev the ultimate power of a instant pick-up line.

Wherever, whenever.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • My ability is to torture you. And I also have the ability to liek Mudkipz. *_*
    Um, actually I can sense some happenings in the future. I can sense if someone is spying or stalking on me. So my ability is sensing.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I can dream about the future but not on free wil and can change it due to me knowing what the event is. But i dont know when. It could be tomorrow in an hour in 5 years anytime but i will know when it happens. Im a future teller and changer.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Whether you want to believe or not...it's your choice but...

I have the ability to feel spirits around me, especially that of my deceased grandfather and I think its because of him, that let's my experience this. However, I am not able to see or hear them, I just have this strange feeling I get when I know someone else is there.

It's like, you know when you are home alone, and you feel like there is someone watching you? Yet, when you turn around or look for that person, no one is there...that's what it feels like. It can be pretty scary because if you don't know there purpose as to why they are hanging around you, it makes it hard for you to cope with it.

The only spirit I've EVER been able to recognize without feeling scared or paranoid over is the one from my grandfather. I know its him because its a very comforting feeling and when I know he is there, I feel at ease because I know he is protecting me.

My mom always considers my grandfather as being my guardian angel. I have a picture of him and me as a baby tacked up over my bed, so that when I go to sleep at night, he is always watching over me. :3

Smaller abilities include, being able to see and smell things others don't or sometimes when it WANTS to work, hearing things people don't hear. I also have an ability to adapt easier to weather that is below 0 and not get sick. (I grew up in maine until I was 14 and then moved to Arizona.)

I can also type really, really fast and with just my two index fingers. A lot of people comment me and are amazed at how well I do it. I never had the proper ability to learn the 'normal' way of typing because I like to see the keys when I type and often look down a few times.

AND I can sometimes predict things. I have a good chance of always being right too. It depends on my mood though. XD

I can also rollerblade like, super duper fast too but the only flaw is I don't know how to stop, lolz. Mainly because my stopper always squeaks and the noise is a bit of an annoyance. XD

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have great reflexes. I can dodge almost anything in dodge ball and am normally the winner at school.

I am good at video games but well I wouldn't call that a unique quality.

My favourite quality is that I am good at giving advise and helping people. I enjoy to listen and help people in any way I can using my own experiences to help me.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Ummmm...I can drink really fast XD

I gues my only skill would be being pretty well rounded at most things...except sport. I suck at sport. Seriously, I was happy when I got under 20 seconds for 800m :|

Oh, and I'm a surprisingly good fighter, considering that I'm short and 'chubby'. Mainly cause I fight really dirty...so that's my special ability - having no shame!

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • ...Abilities? What the hell is this, World of Warcraft? XD

If you're talking about just regular talents, then uh....

I have the ability of common sense. Something that alot of people here apparently lack :D

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • well, I can sketch people really good. Almost get it perfect, but not quite. People say it's unique because I have never taken art classes.

Another thing is everyone (almost everyone) says I can sing good, but the biggest thing that's makes me unique is my songwriting.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I have an ability to play the drums really good.
    Ive been playing for 4 years and a lot of people say Im really good.
    I also play the guitar and trumpet, but Im so bad at those 2 : (

Another ability if my sense of humour...for some reason when I talk to my friends...I can tend to be funny sometimes and at school I always get hyper if I eat the jello at school (its loaded with sugar) and I cant stop but making the funniest comments and acting so hyper. : D

Back