• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what annoys you?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Homophobia, transphobia, etc.

People who get into my personal space, or interrupt my conversations.

My electronics being dumb/not working properly.

And much more. I'm really easy to annoy or irritate.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Anyone who cries on reality tv outside of the final episode needs to be executed gangland style

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Excessive optimism/pessimism.

And whenever someone claims their opinion is a fact. Which is, all the time.

TickleTot

Shiny ruler
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2020
    Overly religious people are super annoying to conversate with especially the ones that try and imprint on your life.

Homophobic people, Racists, People who litter in front of me, People who smoke cigarettes around me, People who Pop up at my house unannounced especially during early hours. people asking questions about why my life the way i do( especially if they think its wrong)

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    people who demand constant emotional labour from others without putting in their own work towards self-improvement are definitely one of the higher level irritants out there

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    Paper thin walls and in conjunction with that: neighbors with bad music taste

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Typically the minor inconveniences, such as 2 or 3 traffic lights stopping me in a row.

Back