• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    lately it's been heartgold and sos: friends of mineral town. just beat the E4 in HG and in fomt, i just got a kid and i'm about to finish my second year. getting through winter is a drag tho bc growing crops is my fave part, but nothing grows in winter so you just have to go to the lake mine and i don't enjoy mining anymore. rolls my eyes

Bay

Years
    Finally doing my final run of FE3H! Doing the Silver Snow/Church Route now, recently got to timeskip and did Chapter 13. Back when I was doing my Black Eagles run for the Game Along I did two saves near a certain point in the game, so I opened the save slot I plan to use for the Church Route and jumped from there.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Currently I'm playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth for the first time, monster training and battling game just like Pokemon main series but honestly a lot better. Pokemon main series feels like minigame compared to this game

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Nexomon: Extinction

The game doesn't even try to hide that it's basically Pokemon. It does a couple interesting things, some definitely better than the Pokemon games, but also some questionable things, especially when it comes to balancing.

Years
    Finally gave Wargroove a try and it's cool so far. I love the pixel art and the battles are fun.

I'm also playing Bishock Infinite on 1999 mode and it goes really well. I'm currently at the part where you fight first Handyman and it was nightmare. I had hard time with Handyman on Normal difficulty, but Handymen on 1999 mode are insane. I'll be losing so much money on them...

Years
    just started Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky. I bought this game either 1 or 2 years back (don't really remember) since it was on sale and I haven't touched it since. Thought it would be a good opportunity to start it while waiting for my Switch to charge (also playing Xenoblade Chronicles right now which has also been fun). Don't really have an opinion of the game as of now but, I do want to play all 3 games if I like this one.

Other than that, I also have my BB2 Poison Monotype going on in the background

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Animal crossing: New horizons. I realised I destroyed a lot of my town, just trying to get rid of a few villagers. ;;;;

Years
    For the last few years, I always played horror games in October. This year I decided to start early and tried Call of Cthulhu from 2018. When it came out, I heard it was pretty boring game, but so far I couldn't disagree more. I'm currently in the 5th chapter and having a blast. Gameplay-wise, it has a feeling of the old adventure games and I dig it. Tabletop and RPG elements are also fun so far.

User Anon 1848

Super Mario Sunshine. Once you get used to the advanced movement it's actually a pretty neat game. Some things really annoy me though like not being able to backflip from the crouch position or long-jump (counter-argument would be that it'd make some sections too easy but I think they could've designed levels with that in mind and given us more options to move around). Being sent out of a level every time you die or having to bring a random fruit to Yoshi's egg in order to get him to hatch is pretty tedious too. Complaints aside I'm still enjoying myself and think a sequel with a few tweaks could easily be one of the best Mario games ever.

Years
    Spelunky 2. I put some time in the original, but in the end chose to focus on The Binding of Isaac. The game so far is great. I have about 6 hours in it and got to 2-1 twice already. I died on the 1-4 boss so many times only because I tried to bomb my way down to the exit and only recently found out I can take the cave shaft down to the exit.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    the plan was to complete the national dex in pokemon emerald, but i was missing pokemon that require me to complete a copy of frlg so i decided to go with firered since i need omanyte and i had a kabuto in leafgreen lol that's a no go. so yeah...firered for now. had to make a pit stop. it's fun so far, even though there are a lot of things i dislike about this game. but i do genuinely enjoy kanto.

Back