• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
    What are you currently playing? V4

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    At the moment I'm playing Dead Space, PLA, Pokemon: SP, Project Zomboid, FFXIV, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Monster Hunter Rise and Castle Crashers. Oh and also Super Smash Bros on the Switch. I'm a busy amphibian rn.

Years
    Currently I'm playing Pokémon Shining Pearl, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, The Witcher 3, and pretty soon I'll be playing Pokémon Legends Arceus (it gets delivered this week!)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I think most of my gaming time lately has been with Nioh 2 and Legends: Arceus (the former especially)

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    I got access to my PlayStation account again on Friday so now my backlog is just disgustingly big. Waiting for MediEvil and the Kingdom Hearts Collection to install, going to be a console week for me I think!

Years
    Cyber Sleuth, Genshin and Deponia.

I've slowed down a little on Genshin the past week-ish since I put a lot of effort into the last two banners and need to reset a bit, but still working on it. I'm looking forward to getting to the new story content.

Haven't played much Cyber Sleuth lately either since I'm focusing on Deponia for the monthly theme, but I'm probably going to play another chapter or two soon.

Back