• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • I kinda have a bit on my plate, playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, and some Smash Bros. And I still haven't finished Mega Man X2 yet...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • slowly plugging away at my random challenge in white 2. i have more regularly been streaming polished crystal though. i beat whitney the other night, shockingly only after two attempts lol really enjoying the hack so far! it's the first hack i've ever played.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Trying to play this new Otome visual novel game I purchased recently, called 'Code: Realize: Guardian of rebirth'. Going to take my time with this one tho~

Years
  • On the Switch, I just got Minecraft a few days ago and it is a very enjoyable game. I wish I had gotten into it sooner! I also started playing Fenyx: Immortal Rising a few days ago. On the PC, I have been plaing Old School RuneScape and Raid: Shadow Legends.

Years
  • I've been switching back and forth between Resident Evil 7 and the Resident Evil 2 remake for the past few days but had to stop because they give me SO MUCH anxiety omg. I play a little Mario Kart in between horror sessions as a palate cleanser :P

Years
  • Played a little of Hades yesterday, but I feel like I'm just not able to RNG well enough yet.

Thinking about beating my Outer Worlds Space Cowboy playthrough and then starting up my Lone Ranger playthrough.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I recently got my hands on the Sky Temple randomizer so I'm playing a fully randomized run of PMD: Sky. Everything in randomized and it is absolute chaos. With the dynamic duo of my Dark/Flying Houndoom and Bug/Steel Kyogre, perhaps just maybe we can solve the Time Crisis. XD

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Recently started Shadow of the Colossus, killed the 2nd one yesterday. Love the actual fights, but horse controls are pretty bad imo - apparently I'm meant to let Agro's AI take over steering? Never played a horse like that before lol. Taking my time with it since it's apparently a short game, might fight the 3rd one tomorrow.

Years
  • Had a lot more trouble than I should have getting it working, but I finally got around to playing Final Fantasy XIV on my PS4. It's been years since I played last, and I've just been getting used to the controls more than anything, but I'm excited!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well I can tell you it's DEFINITELY not the same game I was playing last year! (。・`ω´・。)

...it's Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.

(oT-T)尸

Back