• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Retek

Banned
Years
  • I was not playing much due to school. But yesterday, in our 5 day break, I took out RDR 2, played the story missions and did some exploring, found out a great twist at the end of Ch 5, and BOOM, we're in, I guess the last chapter before the epilogue? Either way, I loved the set pieces in Ch 5, and LOTS of shooting!

As for the end, it made me hate Dutch even more, and appreciate the writers and the performers for creating SUCH a well handled character! His growth to a cold blooded murderer is more apparent now than it was at the beginning, and I love it! Will post some screenshots later!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Been playing FF9 the past couple of days. Progress is slow but I'm nearing the end of disc 1 - I'm at Gizamaluke's Grotto and a bit underleveled lmao.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Finished BD2 last month, which I enjoyed overall. Bit rushed in aspects at the end, and not as polished or satisfying as BD1 (repetition aside), but still fun. Elvis is the best.

Also while I feel the town and etc. themes were fine but below the very high bar set in BD1, the battle themes certainly give it a run for its money. Very top notch compositions.

Currently started Kirby with Sheep, and also started XC2 for the first time (chapter 3 so still early days).

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I'm on several.

- Dragon Quest 11 (replay)
    - Dragon Quest 6
    - Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga
    - Final Fantasy 8
    - Chrono Cross
    - Valkeyria Chronicles
    - Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I completed Tales of Symphonia yesterday. Despite how old this game is... it's unreal how well this game still holds up to this day. For me at least. Is the battle system outdated and didn't age well at all? Of course. However... outside of the first Sword Dancer boss and the other bosses that were either literally impossible or weren't required to win... I didn't get a single Game Over. So you could make the argument I didn't get a single game over in the game period. Great story and great characters. I love it just as much as I originally did.

I also started the Symphonia sequel last night. Because why not. Dawn of the New World. It'll be interesting to see if my opinion on this game changes... but I personally doubt it. Most hate this game but I don't. Honestly... I utterly and completely forgot about the monster catching gimmick in this game. I hope getting specific monsters isn't required... otherwise I won't be beating this game. I can already tell the skits are FAR better than the first game. One has already made me legit laugh. Off to a good start so far. It's still jarring to see the drastic change in Lloyd though....

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • I've gotten back into playing Pokemon HeartGold because I was feeling nostalgic and also currently taking a break from Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade. While I did finally complete the main story, I've just started playing the Intergrade DLC.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Picked up Tales of Arise again. Currently doing the postgame to prepare for new game +

Years
  • I started a new farm on Stardew Valley. I was playing on my Nintendo Switch but didn't play for a couple of years, now I'm playing on my Xbox One X. Having a ton of fun with it! Also playing Pokemon Legends Arceus, The Sims 4, and The Witcher 3, and a little Harry Potter Lego on the side

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I finished Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World last night and finally finished Tales of Symphonia Chronicles PS3 for good. My opinion on this game... hasn't changed. For the most part at least. I didn't think it would. About all I can really say... is that the main story moves way too fast and the game isn't that long overall. There are also some battles and bosses that are overly ridiculous in terms of difficulty. Other than that though... this game just is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Yes it has a line that gets repeated... A LOT (which is putting it very lightly) and other characters aren't giving as much of a focus... but it's still a great game for me. Obviously it's not as good as the first game but sequels never are. In most cases that is (there are exceptions obviously). I still really enjoyed my experience with this game again though. I even got the Bad Ending in it for the first time ever (I never got it previously).

Here's my new Tales of list if anyone wants it I guess:

Berseria
    Symphonia
    Zestiria
    Symphonia 2
    Vesperia

Anyway... I plan on starting Gravity Rush Remastered tonight. So I'm back to the PS4. I also plan on going for the Platinum in this game. Can I pull it off? Only time will tell obviously. 😅

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Finally got a start on Bayonetta. Currently up to Chapter 2, loving the gameplay and enemy designs. Took me far too long to figure out how to equip lollipops lol

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I finished Gravity Rush Remastered last night when I obtained the Platinum. My 10th Platinum believe it or not. No this wasn't planned. It just worked out this way. The game had a bit of a slow start but the story did eventually get pretty interesting eventually. A bit too short overall and exceedingly frustrating at times (especially to get the Platinum) but I'd say I enjoyed it overall for the most part. But nothing 'outstanding' and it was very disorientating at times.

In case you can't tell I also started Gravity Rush 2 last night. MUCH better so far graphically speaking at least. But I suppose I shouldn't be all that surprised really when the first game was a PS3 game that was just 'remastered'

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Playing through Xenoblade 2 for the first time in preparation for Xenoblade 3 next month. After this is Torna and another playthrough of XC1 and Future Connected. The mechanics are all less convoluted than I initially thought, but I'm not a fan of the Blade gacha system lmao.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Still playing PoGo, a lil Genshin & a lil fortnite with my lil bro. A smidge of Tekken 7.

There seemed to be a huge sale on Switch so I bought a bunch of titles I'd had my eye on for a while so hopefully sink my teeth into them soon.

Been on a extended Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links hiatus tho, want to get back into that soon too and Master Duel which I haven't played for even longer.

Back