• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffesPlz

The Hero ♥
Years
  • I'm playingggg...
    Fallout 3 with all of the add-ons that I just got for it :> I already finished Operation: Anchorage and I'm almost done with The Pitt, but I'm at a point where I can't make a decision for the life of me, so I'm kinda stuck xD I'm also in the middle of Mothership Zeta, but it's a little boring in my opinion :x

Oblivion a little as well, but it's kinda on and off xD I downloaded some mods, but otherwise I can't really find much to do in it. On the side, I also play Soulcalibur 4 and Modern Warfare 2 on my xbox every now and then :3

And I forgot xD I'm also starting to play The Path :> It's quite interesting O:

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Fallout 3 - Got all the achievements and DLC for it a long time ago, but recently started a new character. I did O:A, The Pitt, and the main questline of Point Lookout so far. My new character is a stealthy melee character that also specializes in repair and lockpick, but is terrible with computers (19 science skill :))

Assassin's Creed 2 - I finished Assassin's Creed 1 a while ago too (all achievements but 3 D: completionist, templars, and 50 combo attacks.) My cousin lent me this one a couple of days ago. Just got up to Venice and where you learn the jump and grab thing from the thieves. I hate the layout of Venice so much though, I am having trouble picking it up again.

Pokemon Blue - Restarted. Current team is Nidoking, Exeggcute (had to go to serebii to see how to spell that D: ), and Flareon. I'm at Fuchsia with 5 badges though, so i'm getting my next member (Starmie) soon.

Pokemon Heart Gold - EV training random pokemon. I'll be sitting here and think "Oh, I think i'd like a Snorlax." and i'll breed one for natures/IVs and EV train it for fun. Post-game Heart Gold is SO BORING.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Ive been playing.

Pokemon Soul Silver
    got it today and I am liking it alot.

Gears of War 2
    Ive just been playing some horde and warzone.

Romantica

the danger in starting a fire
    Years
  • ^hahaha that game cracked me up so bad.

I'm currently playing Bioshock 2 again. I am in love with the series.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2, it has surprised me greatly. Didn't expect it to be so great, despite all the reviews.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2, it has surprised me greatly. Didn't expect it to be so great, despite all the reviews.

That good, eh?

In other news, HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN FINAL FANTASY VII AND I CAN'T GET OUT. I've never played FFVII before and I didn't expect it to live up to everybody's BEST GAME EVAR reviews of it, but now I can see where they're coming from. ;_;

Years
  • getting ready to play metro 2033. Anyone else played it.

Current playing pokemon Soulsilver. I haven't finish everything yet. I still need to beat red.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • Yesterday I started playing Dragon Warrior VII on the PlayStation. I'm quickly realizing that it's one of the better RPGs I've played on the system. I really like the slower pace, compared to the rest of the series.

Lelouch vi Britannia

99th Emperor of Britannia
    Years
  • Pokemon HeartGold - SoulSilver is my main game so I decided to start my HeartGold finally. Just restarted twice before I beat Morty. This time I'm goin all the way through.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 - I love playing as all the Shippuden characters anywhere I want. I could be waiting at the airport and kick some ass as Shippuden Sasuke.

Skate 3 - I skate. 'Nuff said.

I need to pick up Final Fantasy XIII again. I've only played once and that was months ago. It didn't pull me in like Crisis Core did. I don't really like the battle system in this one

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • Modern Warfare 2 desperately looking for someone who can link the Maps to me on PS3 :(

Final Fantasy XIII The Battle System is Just **** but the Music and Graphics are Great

Fifa 10 Have some fun Against Friends from School online.

Heartgold Lool , That Bored. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Final Fantasy XIII - This is my main priority again. I want to beat this before I move on to any other RPGs. (And RPGs are like my entire backlog, orz.) I'm on chapter 10 so I'm getting there!

Picross 3D - And token obligatory handheld game. Getting pretty sick of it, though. XD; But I must keep going so I can have my "beaten" status back for the DS on Backloggery.

Not doing anything aside from that, though.

Years
    Borderlands- levelling my Hunter as my second main. enjoying the +1 find rare item class mod. Caustic Defender, Eridian Thunderstorm, and a hellfire SMG. Kinda struggling with the Siren, sadly. Only score left are the five from the Moxxi DLC...

Soul Calibur IV- getting the styles levelled via Story mode and purchasing wepons/fashions, before appearing online more. I made a Custom Male look like Tiger Woods...

On the side... Red Dead Redemption and Fable 2...

DS
    Platinum
    Pearl
    HeartGold

^About an hour or so a day...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back