• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Current Focuses:
Fable 3 (360), Omega Ruby & X, Skylanders Trap Team (360), some Minecraft 360
Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary
Borderlands Pre Sequel (360, characters are low level)

Ruby Rose

Drinks Milk B]
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2015
I'm currently trying to beat LoZ WindWaker on Game Cube. I also play Banjo & Kazooie on Nintendo 64 every now and then. Other than that I just like to goof off on other games I like to play. Like LoZ OoT, already beat the game multiple times so I just run around on the game instead of doing the story line =P.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'm currently playing Pokémon Shuffle most of the time, and at times I play Power Rangers Dash in my phone as well. Both games are so fun to play :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Started up Dead Space 2 on hardcore difficulty earlier today. If I pull this off, I'll have gotten the last achievement on this game.

Yukari

I haven't been able to play many video games lately so... Yeah.

TY

Playing Civilization V atm, denouncing everyone I meet cause I want the AI to hate me :)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Wii U/ENG) - Well I finished up Majora's Mask 3D. Wind Waker is one of my backlog, as much of a lot of other Zelda games. I have beaten some, and one of my games got stolen. So im sad about that. I will get them all back anyways.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (PS3/ENG) - I wanted to re-play it. thats about it.

The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D - Cause Majora's Mask 3D, I wanted to re-play the game haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've been getting back into Animal Crossing: New Leaf lately. n___n I gave Klippy some flowers earlier cause his town sucks.

Reactions: dad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back