• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twlight Princess HD (WiiU/ENG) - I used to own the wii version of the game, but couldn't play it cause I couldn't deal with the motion controls. The GC version was hard to find and it was expensive when I did find it. So I'm glad I got this. Well my wife got it for me. But so glad I can play this game and actually finish it!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Glad I gave Watch_Dogs a try. Quite good. Ubisoft sure knows how to make an open world game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Gears of War. Currently doing a marathon of the series from the first game up to the last. I know that mah boi over there wants Gears Remastered for PC though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.
    I found it on a whim at a secondhand bookstore last November and I reeeeally need to get around to finishing it! I feel like I'm about halfway through..

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Played a little bit of Dynasty warriors 8 ambition mode last night. Love the casual aspect of just starting a round for 8 minutes, chopping down a few hundred people and go on with real life again ;)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • About to give the Mean Greens a try.

Nothing like the smell of melting plastic tan soldiers in the morning.

I hope it's something like I remember the old Army Men games!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Hearts of Iron 4. trying the game out with italy, hopefully I can helps The Axis win WW2. When I have enough game experience, ill become The Netherlands and rebuild the VOC empire! :D

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Finished Super Robot Wars 3 for the SNES and now I'm thinking about playing the other route of it. And in the meanwhile, I'm trying out S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I just got on Steam. Seems real fun on Master difficulty.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Been playing lots of Skyrim the past while. Super hyped for the revamp coming out in I believe September, just trying to get as close to 100%ing it as I can. *_*!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Overwatch.

I have some really decent friends to queue with so that I can have a much more relaxed time.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Battlefield 2. Decided to go back in time to this older PC game, and thank goodness it runs on my budget laptop just about seamlessly...

...well, it is from about 2004-2005. I'd be frightened if it chugged on my lappy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back