• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I've been fluxuating back and forth betwen Destiny and Titanfall as of late. It's pretty jarring graphics wise between the two games, I actually had to readjust my eyes a little just to get used to the speed of play. Both are fun to say the least.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Crypt of the Necrodancer. I have a love/hate relationship.

Vicas made this look so much easier, omg.

It took me about an hour and a half... but I finally cleared the first zone. That is, 3 (short) floors and a boss fight.
    It miiiiiiight have taken me a whole 10 or 15 minutes when I finally had a good run; it's that short and unforgiving. ;~;

That said, I highly recommend it if you want a new twist on your roguelikes, lol.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I've also been playing a lot of KickBeat, a rhythm Xbox One game available in the system's store. Is actually a hell of a lot of fun as its essentially Guitar Hero but with a controller instead of a guitar. Its been a really nice destresser for myself these last few days and I think its worth the $15 I believe its currently going for.

TY

Been playing a crapton of Age of Empires II HD Edition, trolling people with the 'wololo' taunt xD

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    At the beginning of this month I restarted my Animal Crossing New Leaf Town, and then picked Xenoblade Chronicles back up in anticipation of Xenoblade Chronicles X (even though I doubt it will be out within a year's time haha).

In addition to that I got Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, as well as Smash bros for Wii U all on release night, but I also refuse to stop playing the aforementioned games. So as you'd imagine, I have a lot on my plate :l

As a side note, I picked up the borderlands presequel on steam because it was on sale, but I highly doubt I'll get to it before the end of December :p

TY

Playing atm some Borderlands 2 (cause the pre sequel is now utterly dead with the recent nerfing spree) and CS:GO for lulz

pkmin3033

Diablo III...still. I've still got three characters to get to Level 70. Well, two and a bit, as my Demon Hunter is nearly there. After constant death on Hardcore, I've switched to Softcore, and the end result is that I've gotten a lot more done. I only needed on HC 70 character anyway. Hoping to finish this before Christmas, in time for DA: Inquisition...

...also playing Alpha Sapphire. Six badges, taking my time...I'm in no hurry to finish it. My Vita has taken a bit of a backseat, but I was playing Danganronpa 2, and debating picking up Persona 4: Golden again.

TY

Playing The Crew atm after buying it yesterday, game has some issues (it's a Ubisoft game) but it is a nice game I must say

Years
    So much Chivalry: Medieval Warfare ever since becoming pretty good at the game and making some friends on there, which is quite surprising when the worst thing about that game is the community. Also started playing Skyrim again, playing as a mage this time, trying something new and interesting.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I've been playing a ton of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls lately; I had the game on the backburner for such a long time that I thought now was a better time than any to start playing it. The game gets really good at the end when you unlock Adventure Mode, as the game gets brutally hard - in a fun way - then.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Boyfriend bought me I Am Bread. I'm currently aspiring to become toast.

Made by the same folk that brought you Surgeon Simulator -- which means the controls are god-awful. And it's really defeating when you finally get to the toaster! ....and then fall in cat litter and die trying to fall in the toaster slot.

It's actually less frustrating than Crypt of the Necrodancer, though, so I'll probably be spending more than my half hour recorded on it.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
    I'm currently playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Anarchy Reigns, EX Troopers, Mirror's Edge, Double Dragon Neon and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.

Years
    Recently been playing through:
    Pokemon White 2 (Randomizer Nuzlocke. Nearly Finished)
    Pokemon Heart Gold (Randomizer Nuzlocke. Progress is being recorded over on the Challenges section)
    Sonic and Sega All-stars Racing Transformed
    AC IV: Black Flag
    Also just finished Summon Night: Swordcraft Story. Amazing little GBA gem. Can't wait to start the sequel soon.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    At the moment:
    - Super Meat Boy
    - Skyrim

Been waiting so long to get SMB and it's definitely some fun. Skyrim I'm currently replaying, especially lot's of the available side quests. Unfortunately, though, I don't have any of the DLCs...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back