• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • I started the campaign for Halo 2 today. The opening cutscenes were so long that I was wondering if there was actually a game to play or if it was just a movie, even my roommate was wondering if I was playing the game or watching a movie :P

Side note: I accidentally closed the thread when I posted this. It's been a while since I did that, oops.

Years
  • Fallout 4. My first fallout game, I really enjoy it. I kinda wish there was more options in how to complete quests though, which everyone says there was for other games.
    Story of Seasons - (finally out in Europe) I'm not really finding much enjoyment with this, im very early on but I got into new Beginning much faster. Also walking from your farm to the town takes way longer than it should.
    Animal Crossing New Leaf - recently got back into it, dunno how long it will last My town is ugly and so are all my villagers which is upsetting.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm playing Axiom Verge at the moment. It's been a while since I last played a good game in Metroidvania style. It's quite fun.

pkmin3033

I'm still not so much playing as I am faffing about between the same four games - Code; Realise, DQIV, Xenoblade X and Dragon Quest Heroes.

The first I've not even cleared the common route once yet, as I keep getting distracted by the second, which is proving to be more enjoyable than I had initially thought...I am assuming these threads are all going to tie together, because I really do not see the point of playing as an overweight middle-aged blue-haired merchant right now, other than to irritate me as I scour the world map for items to sell for pocket change.

Xenoblade X...ergh. I did Chapter 7 and I'm kinda wandering again, filling out the map and collectapedia, doing a few missions, trying not to shout "TRANSFORM!" every time I switch my Skell into vehicle mode, etc. I hit 30 recently, and promptly bought the wrong Skell (there is this lovely little power-level trick I saw on Youtube I'd like to try) and now I need to rack up about 600k and I have about 100k right now, and I'm getting just under 40k per FrontierNav cycle. Damnit. Hope is irritating the hell out of me by refusing to get two full hearts, too - I want her Affinity Mission done so I can swap her for Doug or Murderess and work on them. She also keeps dying. It's infuriating. I put her in my old Skell and she broke the damn thing. Stupid bitch. I should really move on to the next Chapter - the sooner I hit Chapter 9, the sooner I unlock flight modules, after all - but...exploration! So much to do.

Dragon Quest Heroes I'm just doing side missions. Psaro keeps pummelling me...or, should I say, his stupidly resilient sidekicks do. He's fairly easy to dodge. They aren't when I'm trying to focus on him. I HATE shield knight enemies. I'll get him eventually. Maybe I should finish the main story and power level first or something. Hahaha.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I'm playing Pokemon Leaf Green currently, trying to wrap up the Gen 1 portion of my living dex. Doing well so far; I only have 23/150 + 1 to go.

I am also playing:
    * Psychonauts
    * Costume Quest 2
    * Minecraft (Modded)
    * Terraria
    * Animal Crossing New Leaf

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Well, time to start the digital and sleuthing adventures of Arcchan.

Spoiler:

Would love to say that I'm playing the PC version of Symphonia as well, buuuuut. A crappy port of a fair port of a decent port, is enough to deter me away for awhile.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Was playing The Division, but the Beta ended so I guess I'll have to find something else!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Xillia 2 - I finished Xillia one which imo dragged because wth is pacing. I'm not that far in Xillia 2 but I think I'm enjoying it a lot more already since I can pretty much continue with the story whenever I feel like it though I normally don't until I can't do any more of the jobs on the job board (or they're all ones that I would have to get via Kitties.) Also the kitties so far are cute especially the Luke one I want 'em all.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    I've been playing Brawlhalla lately. It's a pretty fun (and free!) Smash Bros. alternative, if you're a loser like me who doesn't have Smash Bros. at the moment. :'(

The gameplay's simple, and the music's pretty great too, but it can get a bit confusing telling your character apart from the rest when things get heated.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Brutal Wolfenstein. After playing way too much Brutal Doom for my own good, i decided for a change of pace find another brutal mod to a game. So Brutal Wolfenstein came in, and fortunately it is a doom wad and not an actual mod to the actual Wolfenstein 3d game, as that game compared to Doom was way too ancient.

I came to my conclusion that every action game needs a BRUTAL version. Brutal Doom, Brutal Wolfenstein, and Brutal Half-life are out there. Now i must go and make Brutal Killzone.

Years
  • I picked up Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons yesterday for 3DS Virtual Console. Don't really know why besides I wanted to replay it. *shrugs* I'm at the third dungeon right now.

tl;dr I found out I had an Ambassador Certificate from my used 3DS the whole time I've had it, so I'm gonna start either Yoshi's Island or Kirby and the Amazing Mirror sometime today too.

I'm also playing Neko Atsume. I want all of the mementos and want to see more cats in that new face-down pose. Having no luck with the latter though. *shakes fist*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back