• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekes

Banned
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    I am currently reading one of novels of Sidney Sheldon entitled Rage of Angels and hopefully I can finish reading it.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I'm in the progress of reading Deeper by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams, as well as Carlota by Scott O'Dell (which is for a book report). Deeper is a pretty huge book, but Carlota is pretty small, so I think I've got a good balance here.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • At the moment I am reading Green Mile by Stephen King, Curse of the Mistwraith by Janny Wurts, and Shadow's Edge by Brent Weeks. Shadow's Edge is the book I am farthest in and would recommend most highly - it's a gritty fantasy centering around a 'wetboy', a kind of assassin. Pretty great stuff.

Arlen

I heart ROBOT
    Years
  • Well at the moment I'm ready the good ol' Frankenstein, though I am re-reading House of Leaves which is amazing. It's a horror that will make you crap your pants, but at the same time is a romantic novel that will make the biggest hater of romances (me) enjoy the novel.

Dinaria

Eidos
    Years
  • Lots of Stephen King here, huh? I've read Pet Semetary, Cell, The Long Walk and I tried reading Cujo but it bored me to tears. I haven't really understood what people find so amazing about him but I guess it's possible I've just been reading the wrong books. <:

Currently rereading The Lives of Christopher Chant by Diana Wynne Jones, The Subtle Knife by Phillip Pullman and the Lord of the Rings series. Again.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett. It's about war and politics and women's roles in the world and religion and all sorts of things and it is wonderful and funny~

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i am currently re reading Shattered Mirror by Amelia Atwater Rhodes and then read the sequel All Just Glass. i love the first one so much im glad that she finally wrote a sequel

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Currently reading Life, The Universe and Everything, by Douglas Adams. I need to get back on track, I haven't read a single page for a whole week XD

Years
  • I'm currently reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. It's a sequel to Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code, as in Robert Langdon's the main character again. It's definitely been a good read, but I wouldn't rate it as highly as Angels and Demons, and probably just below Da Vinci Code, purely because it seems a lot less realistic with all the supernatural stuff in it. Still, it's hard to put down.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Just read "Crush It" by Gary Vaynerchuk. Iteresting read on how to make money through your passion.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I am currently reading threads on pokecommunity.com They got some nice stuff you know ? XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I'm reading The Robots of Dawn by Isaac Asimov, which is fantastic. He's one of my favourite authors. I just finished his book The Naked Sun, which was brilliant and thought provoking even though it started out slowly and I didn't think I'd like it that much at first.
    I'm also reading Cosmic Connection: An Extraterrestrial Perspective, by Carl Sagan. Though it's pretty outdated, it's still interesting.

Oh, and I'm reading a book on Javascript, but that doesn't really count. :P

Years
  • Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett. It's about war and politics and women's roles in the world and religion and all sorts of things and it is wonderful and funny~
    Good book.

I'm reading Jane Eyre. I saw the preview of the movie they made of it and thought: "huh, I didn't know that was a horror story..." so I figured I'd read the book and then see all the liberties they took with it for the movie whenever that comes out.

Not a bad story for far, if you like stories about orphaned 10-year old's who live with mean relatives and have to sleep in the cupboard until the day they're sent off to school in a faraway place.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    It seems almost majority of members posting here are reading a book? Well, currently I'm reading a magazine. XD

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Haha.

Well, I'm currently read Necropolis by Anthony Horowitz. It's pretty interesting.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    At the moment, I'm balancing between The Bridge to Holy Cross by Paullina Simons and Daddy's Girls by Tasmina Perry. Both, of course (I only read good books ok) are impossibly good books, especially Daddy's Girls. I'm still yet to finish The Bridge to Holy Cross though, so I may be biased. Regardless, read them both. ♥

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I am currently reading a story in my literature book and it's entitled Angels.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back