• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Watching the Reckoning on Netflix. Part of me hates it and part of me loves it. Mixed emotions I guess.

Years
  • Finished watching le Tour. Next year we finally get a women's version once more, I can't wait!

Even though my favourite racer will be retired by then :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Now that I have found Downton Abbey on Netflix I've been watching that. I've been wanting to watch it for a long time now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Watching Owl House's new season as it comes out ^^ it's so goood.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The Falcon & The Winter Soldier

bit actiony and not 100% interesting yet but i'm a MCU fan so. gotta watch.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    rewatching (hopefully all of) Once Upon A Time! it's such a nice ride, and there's never a real ending to any mystery or season and frankly I loved that.

Years
  • I'm currently watching two things on Hulu - Only Murderers in the Building & Nine Perfect Strangers.

Both pretty good so far.

Years
  • I'm currently watching two things on Hulu - Only Murderers in the Building & Nine Perfect Strangers.

Both pretty good so far.

I've seen Nine Perfect Strangers pop up a lot at work, I need to check it out at some point.

I also need other new shows, so please hit me up with your recommendations PC!

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • CSI: Vegas

So far so good. I'm pretty sure it's just a mini-series though (or that's what I think I read it being when it was originally announced) so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Years
  • Stephen King's The Stand- 1994

I have seen it before, still entertaining on the rewatch, and especially significant viewing in a time of pandemic such as this one. I especially like the earlier parts of the series that deal with the suppression of infornation and erosion of civil rights by the government, descent into martial law, anarchy and downfall of human civilization. I think also the makeup for the flu victims looks chilling-- isn't half bad at all for TV almost 30 years ago.

I eventually want to see the 2020 adaptation too, though I have resigned myself that the acting will fall short of the earlier television production in some key roles. While I am going to miss Ruby Dee as Mother Abigail and Gary Sinise as Stu, It still looks like the new one has made some interesting directing choices after watching a sneak peek of a couple of scenes, the horror element seems stronger with scarier dream sequences and use of supernatural.

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • What are you currently watching?

It's a Korean series about a girl who seeks revenge for the death of her gangster father. Netflix always delivers with K-dramas.

Years
  • A show called Thunderbirds Are Go. My twin bribed me if I watched the first episode of Thunderbirds are go, he would watch the first two episodes of something that I thought he would like (two episodes since the pilot was technically two episodes).

Back