• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
The Ducktales reboot series finale. I missed 12 or 13 episodes from season 3 but I just had to watch this since it premiered today. I honestly can't believe it's over now. It had a great run, but I think it could've had a fourth season centralized around Webby (since the 3 seasons were centered around Dewey, Louie, and Huey, respectively) especially considering what was revealed in this episode. But alas, I should appreciate the joy this show has brought me over the past 3 years.

Years
Poldark Season 3

I saw it when it first aired, so this is a rewatch for me, as I give myself a poldark marathon of all 5 seasons. I remembered the third season being weaker than the first and second season, which were indeed very powerful, but looking at it a second time I think the third season is pretty good too though. I'm glad I am revisiting it because I'm basically enjoying it. The acting has stayed good for the most part of the cast, though I do really miss Phil Davis and Kyle Soller from the cast. There are some good new characters though to enjoy, and I hope some of the characters we haven't seen in awhile like Judd, Verity and Andrew will be more prominent in season 4, which I haven't seen yet.

There have been some good plots within this season. I only have one or two points of criticism of the writing, and it's mainly of the scenes in France. I don't mind the change of scenery from Cornwall, I just think they're just stretching the odds of what Ross could reasonably do with just a few friends in this Scarlet Pimpernel-like venture. The scenes are full of suspense, and I like the storylines will result from what happened in France, in ways it's ironic, but I still couldn't completely suspend my disbelief during some of the escape parts and think they could this part of the story better. Overall though season 3 still has a very entertaining story. It has several dramatic scenes still, and I like the way it presents social issue and character development.

Poldark also still has the guts to kill off likeable characters. Even though I knew it was coming having seen it before, it still hurt to see another fun character go, they deserved so much better than what they got. I am glad they at least ripped the villain of the series a new one before they exited. Also please deliver one of the characters who are still here for now from suffering soon. They don't deserve to be treated like this, and I hope they are rescued and get to be happy. This is Poldark though, so you never know...

Last edited:
Years
Just finished watching the first episode of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier!

I already can't wait for next week!!! 😁😊

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • he / him
  • Seen Apr 30, 2024
Just finished watching the first episode of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier!

I already can't wait for next week!!! 😁😊

Same and big same... as a huge nerd I am thriving

Years
Currently watching season 5 of the Masked Singer US.

The clues are a little more obscure so far this season, but I think we've figured a fair few of them out :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Finally started watching It's Always Sunny. It's starting to become something I don't want to watch while going to sleep though because I find myself paying too much attention lol

Years
Poldark Season 4. I just watched the finale of it tonight. It was one of the most riveting seasons yet. It was good the whole way through, from the first episode with major characters on trial for their life, the water episode, the whole fiasco that happened with Pascoe's bank, the London duel and they handled the last episode beautifully. I didn't expect I'd be feeling such sympathy for Elizabeth as the story progressed--but there it is. I think the story of her and her cousin are very real.

Tomorrow I plan to start season 5.

DrWho42

ka kaw
Years
  • Age 35
  • they/them
  • Seen today
i rewatched an episode of the original star trek "the menagerie, part i" (1966) and the fourth episode of q: into the storm "panic in d.c." (2021)

Years
Still watching Masked Singer.

I'm not in love with the wildcard idea this year, I really think you should have to be in it from the start, but at least it's gave us a good singer or two :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Tried to watch Wanda Vision but... I had no idea what to expect and it still wasn't what I expected ahah. Not sure I'll continue. Oh well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
1 d:

maybe i'll give it another shot if i'm bored hehehe. i do generally love the Marvel movieverse.

Years
1 d:

maybe i'll give it another shot if i'm bored hehehe. i do generally love the Marvel movieverse.

No spoilers... but if you're planning on watching the next Doctor Strange or Captain Marvel movies, then it's worth watching the rest of WandaVision :)

RN: I'm waiting desperately for the next episode of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier!

Back