• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I just got done watching Sabrina season 2 the other day, and before that Umbrella Academy. Now I'm watching Santa Clarita Diet and it's pretty entertaining.

dandere

Dandere Soul
Years
Can we list anime shows here? :D
Boruto
Black clover
One Punch Man

All are ongoings at the moment

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I've moved on from Star Trek: Discovery to Star Trek: Deep Space Nine haha. It's actually better than the newer show...

Years
Currently only really watching GoT actively atm. Going to hopefully go into the next season of Salvation soon though.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
The subbed AND dubbed version of Diamond and Pearl. My obsession is why I'm here, tbh xD

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Riverdale, The Blacklist, Supernatural and.. Gotham

Oh wait, Gotham ended now aaaa I can't believe it did! Also Supernatural is actually ending too!!!

The Blacklist is such a good show, though, think it's definitely part of my favorite tv shows.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I've started Dead to Me on Netflix because I love Christina Applegate.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Currently watching Star vs. the Forces of Evil, as it's going to end tomorrow.

The show can either cleave Starco apart, or it can cleave Starco together.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Just recently started Schitt's Creek and it's literally so funny! It's exactly how I imagined a rich and privileged family who's had everything handed to them who act if they lost everything. And David is one of the funniest characters and a gem.

Years
My cousin got me into Letterkenny just the other day. It's a show with lots of references that might fly over someone's head if they aren't Canadian or familiar with Canadian culture, but I fell in love with it just 2 or 3 minutes into the first episode.

Back