• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Years
Just finished watching the Good Omens series on Amazon.

I don't really want to spoil it, which I would if I started pointing out it's flaws, but I will say the book was a lot better.

IMO, it didn't really work as a stand-alone show and I honestly don't think it would have made any sense if I hadn't read the book first.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I'm watching HBO's Chernobyl mini-series! Got the 4 current episodes done yesterday and today and ready for the next one this Monday! This is easily my favorite non-comedy show. It's managed to get a higher user rating than GoT with more votes too!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sitting down and watching Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' as we speak. The book was amazing and I LOVE Neil Gaiman's work so my expectations are pretty high!

Years
The Starz series the White Princess. It's based on the life of Elizabeth of York, mother of King Henry VIII, and is a sequeal to the White Queen, which is a fictionalized account of the life of her mother Elizabeth Woodville. The White Queen is adapted from the first book in Gregory's Cousins War series of the same title. The White Princess is based on the 5th book in the series.

After falling in love with The White Queen tv show I was deeply disappointed by The White Princess. I'd give "Queen" 4 or 5 stars and Princess no more than 1 star. Below is a review of sorts, it doesn't actually contain spoilers. I just hid it for being a long rant.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Recently started on the current season of Elementary! Some spoilers under:

Spoiler:

I've also watched the first two episodes of Tuca and Bertie. It's an adult cartoon show of the friendship between two female birds. The humor can be a hit or miss, but I liked what they were going for in the 2nd episode where the topic was sexual harassment in the workplace. I'm interested in watching more of the episodes!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I started A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix because I loved the books as a kid.

Years
The Starz series the White Princess. It's based on the life of Elizabeth of York, mother of King Henry VIII, and is a sequeal to the White Queen, which is a fictionalized account of the life of her mother Elizabeth Woodville. The White Queen is adapted from the first book in Gregory's Cousins War series of the same title. The White Princess is based on the 5th book in the series.

After falling in love with The White Queen tv show I was deeply disappointed by The White Princess. I'd give "Queen" 4 or 5 stars and Princess no more than 1 star. Below is a review of sorts, it doesn't actually contain spoilers. I just hid it for being a long rant.

Spoiler:

Have you seen the companion documentary series "The Real White Queen and Her Rivals"? If not I fully recommend that, never bothered with the mini series and just watched the documentary instead. Half narrated with the presenter and half acted out which is my personal favourite style of history documentary.

Also if you like that period in history and have an interest of the Wars of the Roses in general I also recommend a 4 part documentary series available on youtube called 'Britain's Bloody Crown'.

I'm personally much more #TeamMargaret than I am Elizabeth haha.

Last edited:
Years
Have you seen the companion documentary series "The Real White Queen and Her Rivals"? If not I fully recommend that, never bothered with the mini series and just watched the documentary instead. Half narrated with the presenter and half acted out which is my personal favourite style of history documentary.

Also if you like that period in history and have an interest of the Wars of the Roses in general I also recommend a 4 part documentary series available on youtube called 'Britain's Bloody Crown'.

I'm personally much more #TeamMargaret than I am Elizabeth haha.

No, I haven't but I really appreciate the recommendation. I am going to check out both The Real White Queen and Her Rivals as well as Britain's Bloody Crown, because these are two War of the Roses docs that I don't think I have seen yet. Thanks again!

A Yorkist and a Lancastrian can still get along and learn from eachother. Is #TeamMargaret the symbol of your allegiance to Margaret Beaufort or Margaret of Anjou? :)

Years
Just re watched Young Justice. Still one of my favorite shows to date. The show is very poetic with the themes it presents.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I've started watching Trinkets on Netflix.

I'm up to ep 4 or 5 I believe. It's a decent enough show especially if you want some background noise.
The plot is interesting but it does feel a bit sloppy and could be better.

The three lead actors are all really good at their roles and their characters do seem realistic teenagers.

Back