• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    At that point I'd just stay up the whole night; 3.5 hours of sleep isn't going to do jack.
    on one hand.... yea. but on the other hand.... i am swiftly approaching being middle aged and am in charge of a household and need any rest i can get 💀

and now it's time to transition from cleaning the dining room to washing the dishes ✨

Years
    on one hand.... yea. but on the other hand.... i am swiftly approaching being middle aged and am in charge of a household and need any rest i can get 💀

and now it's time to transition from cleaning the dining room to washing the dishes ✨

I felt this.

I'm listening to music

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    gonna read a book, gonna read a book, have to psych myself up to read a book because despite growing up as someone who read like ten books a week i have not read a book in a whiiiile now

Years
    Listening to music as I try to motivate myself to draw something today... probably not happening anymore... 17:30 already and I still don't feel like doing it. Been procrastinating all day lol
    Kinda need to finish my art goals before late November before my busy work season starts though... oh well, we'll see I guess.

Back