• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    When I'm finished browsing this, I'll probably shower, study, then head out for my classes.

Last edited:
    Years
    As one of my ancestor's probably said: it's never too late in the day to eat porridge and listen to Hobo Rocket and envision yourself as a hobo overlord pulling dominion over the streets. So that's what I'm doing.

Years
    Drawing this beauty

Spoiler:

Just finished. I'm also agonising over the shoulder I mysteriously injured and how I have to take a shower. Life! Don't talk to me about life...

Years
    Listening to first graders do their math tables so I can award them with a sticker even though I still have only the most basic understanding of Japanese numbers.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Headed to sleep at 11 pm, went back to the PC and surfed the internet needlessly till now, 2 am. Not good. Also listening to music.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back