• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    sitting here on a laptop i haven't been on in months dreading the fact that i have to go to a manager's meeting and listen to the owner that i despise for two+ hours. :')

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Plotting my next move in recruiting more people into the FTE game in PokeTrivia. *Looking at shearing a certain "Sheep"getting more allies. Hmm maybe I'll take the Bobandbill approach*

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Looking for a new apartment.

All so expensive ;-;
    New York? I've seen some of their little apartments and those are pretty pricey.

I'm trying to figure out my approach to my Psychology research question.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I just got frustrated and deleted all of my code for a website redesign I was working on for a client because it wasn't working properly and got annoyed during the "why isn't this working" process. Now I'm feeling like replying to low commitment threads.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Listening to Baio and feeling contented, anxious and sleepy. I'm also thinking about how to best sharpen my intellect, because more than ever I feel like it's really there.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Listening to some piano melodies played by Johnny Marr and also browsing through the forums. :P

Years
  • catching up on PC, watching clips from Mamma Mia 2, and dealing with the world's clingiest cat. He's currently on my chest and demanding all of my attention bc I was away from the house most of the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back