• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sitting down with a nice cup of Peach-Cinnamon tea and getting ready to hunt some monsters!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm thinking about doing some writing for my second chapter. The problem is the lack of motivation. :c
I'm in the same boat. :(

Watching King of the Hill atm

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Playing some League of Legends! I'm also trying to fix my sleep schedule so here's to me trying to stay up for a while...

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Literally walking in circles around my room while reading this thread, and drinking my coffee

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
procrastinating on working on this fic commission by debating what the gender neutral term for aunt/uncle is

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Watching inazuma eleven apparently have to work nine days straight after tomorrow so relaxing as much as i can

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Gingerly applying lotion to my horribly sunburnt back... ouch :'(

edit: gingerly asking my fiance to apply lotion to my sunburnt back because of my baby arms.

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
talked it over with erik destler and we agree that this thread is superfluous with the nature of the dcc, so i'll be closing it and asking that you fine people direct similar posts to that thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back